GAME / LIFE BREAKING INFO

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant
2017 is off to one hell of a start for me TEST, I just discovered undeniable proof on YouTube that the Earth is FLAT and that we are all being lied to as we live under a DOME, look it up yourself! There's so much content on there I have trouble asking myself how I've been in the dark for so long! I'm freaking out right now, because this must mean CIG is in on this if they plan on "recreating" Earth as a sphere. Chris Roberts is definitely illuminatiokazi. It sucks waking up one day and finding out your entire life has been a lie, I know, but I'm sure we can all accept this and stay strong. Right TEST? What do we do from here?

hqdefault.jpg
img_8176-1.jpeg
post-64231-this-is-fine-dog-fire-comic-Im-N7mp.png

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
The Keg of Knowledge has always that the world is flat. and the hollow earth theory is simply the other side. I myself have asked the Keg of Knowledge to prove it. And low an behold, after enough beer the Keg of Knowledge can convince you of anything.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
2017 is off to one hell of a start for me TEST, I just discovered undeniable proof on YouTube that the Earth is FLAT and that we are all being lied to as we live under a DOME, look it up yourself! There's so much content on there I have trouble asking myself how I've been in the dark for so long! I'm freaking out right now, because this must mean CIG is in on this if they plan on "recreating" Earth as a sphere. Chris Roberts is definitely illuminatiokazi. It sucks waking up one day and finding out your entire life has been a lie, I know, but I'm sure we can all accept this and stay strong. Right TEST? What do we do from here?

View attachment 5347 View attachment 5348 View attachment 5349
View attachment 5350

Don't you see Antarctica? Try harder round earther.
It all just makes sense. The water freezes as it hits the cold vacuum of space, creating Antarctica. This adds to the ice pack, forcing it slowly towards the center on the bottom (Glaciers man!) where it slowly thaws, evaporates, turns to rain, and the cycle continues.
A perfect world.

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
its statistically far more probable that we are, right now, living in an advanced computer simulation run by some unknown intelligence than it is that this is the one true universe, so no biggie.
It also doesn't make any difference to us either way, so no need to worry :)

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant
i honestly cant tell if this post is a joke or not. unfortunately some people do believe this
Yeah it's a joke so no worries. I do spend a lot of time watching these videos though and reading up on conspiracy theories and stuff because the people that dig into this information are borderline autists and can really make some compelling arguments, however false they may be. It's the stuff I put on before I go to bed and I absolutely love it. Stuff like they JFK assassination and MK-Ultra are topics that bring up information that could be plausible so it does make me wonder. MK-Ultra research is real, but the theory behind the implementation isn't as sound. I like the simulated universe theory, and it's something I find more plausible than anything, but yet again nothing to really prove it. Stuff like the flat earth theory is so bizarre I can't help but listen to their argument. It's awesome. If you want to talk conspiracy theories and related, consider this the thread to do so. :)

Forgot your password?