GamesCom ship sale is about to start!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Also note that the Mega-Pack is $895. The cost of all the ships included is $1045. So you save $150!

That's a damned good deal. Basically getting the DUR and Dragonfly for free.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Those who scorn LTI - wait till you've died 30 times in the first week. :D

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Also note that the Mega-Pack is $895. The cost of all the ships included is $1045. So you save $150!

That's a damned good deal. Basically getting the DUR and Dragonfly for free.
Not to mention 20 bucks worth of UEC and the two rovers and two snub fighters.
This package was too good to pass up. Period.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Not to mention 20 bucks worth of UEC and the two rovers and two snub fighters.
This package was too good to pass up. Period.
Yeah, it was pretty sweet. Not to mention the Star G to Carrack for $10. Gotta figure out what im doing with that one as itbstill melts for $250. Theres still the Polaris.

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
It's not supposed to be a huge deal. Although with as much as they tell people to not bother with it, I get a feeling it'll be worth more than you think.

Personally, I just don't want to forget and lose my ship because it ran out and I didn't think to pay the credits.
I had that happen to me in Eve. I hadn't logged in for a while and then went on a mission and got blown up.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Well like some others after much thoughts, I decided to get the exploration package. I melted two aurora Lti and a hull B lti and still have 50 bucks of credit. That is the middle package with dragonfly terrapin and carrack. Its a third dragonfly which is kind of rubbish and also my second game package which you know will there be any point in having more than one. Anyways running out of flexibility so they will now release the caterpillar modules and I will have to melt something much more precious to get them.

Still despite owning 7 different ships and 3 dragonflys none are available to fly with 1 in hanger (Cutlass Blue)!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Well like some others after much thoughts, I decided to get the exploration package. I melted two aurora Lti and a hull B lti and still have 50 bucks of credit. That is the middle package with dragonfly terrapin and carrack. Its a third dragonfly which is kind of rubbish and also my second game package which you know will there be any point in having more than one. Anyways running out of flexibility so they will now release the caterpillar modules and I will have to melt something much more precious to get them.

Still despite owning 7 different ships and 3 dragonflys none are available to fly with 1 in hanger (Cutlass Blue)!
I know the feeling. Lost my Saber, Super Hornet, Cutlass, and Ghost Hornet.

But i did get the megapack. So i have all those ships to fly. As well as my trust Star G!

I'll try to jump in Discord whenever I want to play so i can coordinate with those who may want to fly some of my ships.

Forgot your password?