#GamesCom2016

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Too much hype @Blind Owl . And way less money in the wallet. We are just preparing for winter ("Winter's coming", you know? ;) ), and over here a m³ wood costs about 70 bucks - and thats a good/cheap price, when you are located near a major German town! Plus, winter tires have to be bought. Plus - thats the worst - the dog recently needed medicals and examinations; byebye 700 bucks. I'm not speaking about the furniture we bought for our daughter last month, another I-dont-know-around-400 Euro. Oh, and there were some clothes I *had* to buy; there was no other way, you know? :D ;)
Long story short: no money left for ships or games *sigh* :( Damn clothes :D

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
P.S.: worst case: another melt-/unmelt-session will totally puzzle my RSI account ;)
P.P.S.: best case: there won't be any ship on sale which manages to capture my interest. :)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Too much hype @Blind Owl . And way less money in the wallet. We are just preparing for winter ("Winter's coming", you know? ;) ), and over here a m³ wood costs about 70 bucks - and thats a good/cheap price, when you are located near a major German town! Plus, winter tires have to be bought. Plus - thats the worst - the dog recently needed medicals and examinations; byebye 700 bucks. I'm not speaking about the furniture we bought for our daughter last month, another I-dont-know-around-400 Euro. Oh, and there were some clothes I *had* to buy; there was no other way, you know? :D ;)
Long story short: no money left for ships or games *sigh* :( Damn clothes :D
Who needs clothes?!? Sheesh. Your ship has a heater. ;)
P.S.: worst case: another melt-/unmelt-session will totally puzzle my RSI account ;)
P.P.S.: best case: there won't be any ship on sale which manages to capture my interest. :)
I My wallet prays for option 2
Me too. Option 2. That's my route. Melt and buy what I want. :) I'll avoid spending actual money if I can.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Who needs clothes?!? Sheesh. Your ship has a heater. ;)

Me too. Option 2. That's my route. Melt and buy what I want. :) I'll avoid spending actual money if I can.
If might use my preparation for the redeemer as a jump board to something new.....
Melt and buy what I want. :) I'll avoid spending actual money if I can.
The big problem is that I love every ship that I have. Melting would also mean buyback, thus postponing the inevitable.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
If might use my preparation for the redeemer as a jump board to something new.....

The big problem is that I love every ship that I have. Melting would also mean buyback, thus postponing the inevitable.
Maybe. I have 200 credit waiting to be burned, and an Avenger package waiting to be upgraded. :)

Reactions: AstroSam
Forgot your password?