Gamescom2017 Day 1 Recap

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
If you missed the 1st day of Star Citizen at Gamescom2017 here's the recorded session on YouTube
As a recap:
  • -The #Gamescom2017 #StarCitizen 3.0 demo build (limited demo for Gamescon only) is available at A-051 in Hall 9.
  • -The demo takes place on the moon of Daymar in the stanton system
  • -Multiple new ships such as the Nox, Prospector, and newly redesigned cutlass black are available to fly
  • -New weapons and suits such as the UEE heavy armor and railgun are available to use
  • -Item 2.0 is implemented
  • -The demo is limited to 15 minutes and then reset for the next set of 12 players waiting in line
  • -Quantum jumping and mobiglass use was disabled for this demo
  • -Getting ship parts blown off in atmo caused greater difficulty in flying in atmo
  • -more parts on ship are possible to interact with such as lockers and more with integration of item 2.0
  • -Bugs were seen on stream and acknowledged as needing to be fixed
  • -Rear door of prospector is disabled
  • -Rail Gun requires a little bit of lead to hit moving targets (projectile doesn't seem to travel speed of light)
  • -Nox can be knocked over on it's side but corrects itself when you power it on while seated on it
Day 2 stream will start in a few hours (7 hours from time I posted this to be precise) from now
https://www.twitch.tv/starcitizen

(I copa and pasta this from the post I made on the FB community group )

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Thank you for the summary, great work :beers: :beer: :beers:

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?