G'day all!

LOJ

Ensign
Oct 23, 2016
RSI Handle
LOJ
Hey everyone!

I'm new to Test Squadron, dropping by to drop the need to know info. The who's who of who the hell is this guy.

Where you from stranger?
From the UK, but I move around living between Canada/New Zealand/Switzerland/UK thanks to my addiction to Jet Lag.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I like open world games but can't stand MMORPG's, I love the whole gameplay of Day Z Epoch, Rust and that kind of thing and have always been a big fan of space sims, this game was the perfect choice for me.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Well, I have a Connie for trading goods, a Cutlass for carrying them, and a Super Hornet for combat. I expect I'll do a lot of salvaging in my Cutlass and load up my Connie until the shipment is big enough to do trade runs. In between that I'll probably get up to all kinds of nefarious activity. I currently enjoy sneaking aboard folks ships and hiding in the bathroom, then freaking them out.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Harrier attack on the Amstrad.

What other games do you play?
Right now it's all about Star Citizen, big fan of the Arkham series though, play a little project zomboid and FTL.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
A golden goose came to me in a dream and laid the idea in my head, I think I was incepted.

Picard or Kirk?
View: https://youtu.be/bl5TUw7sUBs

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

Forgot your password?