Gemini A03 Sniper in action and latest from 3.12

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
And here I thought this was going to be some sort of long-range cannon loadout for my StarfarerG.

Sky Captain

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
RSI Handle
TheSkyCaptain
Excited for those volumetric effects in space. That's a big step to continue to build out the game's 'landscape'.

Reventlov

Commander
Oct 2, 2020
RSI Handle
Reventlov
Excited for those volumetric effects in space. That's a big step to continue to build out the game's 'landscape'.
Likewise, but I have trouble picturing what this is going to be like. Hopefully we won't be flying around in fog all the time. I do like the expanse of infinite space out the window. I'm guessing there will be localized clouds here and there?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lorddarthvik

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Star Citizen patch 3.12 is coming along nicely. Most recent patch notes indicate few major bugs. The devs are most likely trying to get it all done before the Xmas break.

This is the way.

@Reventlov Yes, clouds should only be at certain locations. I hope too, that we won't be in a soup all the time, it's gonna get old fast.
While the tech is cool, I can't help but be reminded of the game freespace 2 that had a bunch of missions played in a nebula. While it was cool at first, it got more annoying than fun.
One of the things that worries me about SQ42, as it's supposedly plays out like 90% inside the cloud zone...

Last edited:

ColdDog

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
FatalisSmilodon
Gorgeous... but not mechanically sound... I am not seeing where the bullets fit in the (magazine)
762 or 50 cal do not look like that unless it is plasma, which requires a huge power source. It is not realistic but looks cool.

Maybe think out the box and get rid of bullets all together... even the Gatling bullets

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Lorddarthvik
Forgot your password?