GhostSquadron, the most paranoid and insane member of the SC Community

Leodigarius

Admiral
Sep 14, 2017
RSI Handle
Leodigarius
First and foremost, I want to preface this wild ride by stating that I am not in TEST, I am simply the lucky participant in this fantastic event.

GhostSquadron, AKA RedSquadronLeader AKA Deathvalley

He has just changed his name:

A while back I came across an org by the name of Subjugators of Tevaria, or SoT, and the leader of the org known as GhostSquadron thought I would be a good fit for their org. They are an intelligence gathering org, and since I run my own bounty hunting org, I thought it could be a reasonable business arrangement. That was a huge mistake. To understand just how insane this whole situation was, I will have to start at the beginning.

About 8 months ago, I started talking to GhostSquadron about the future of his org and was probing for more information about everything. It started out normally by him mentioning that he wants to be the go to org for intelligence on pirates and other distasteful members of the community. He also mentioned he used to be in TEST before he got removed, and he saw TEST as public enemy number one. There were a couple members in his org that still remained TEST members and they were sent to recruit from within TEST, but they quickly were caught. Slowly, it started to devolve into crazy territory, where he started mentioning things that were simply odd, and here's a few of them:
  1. Start a PayPal fund to help org members in financial crisis
  2. Purchase all recruits special embroidered leather jackets for completing basic training
  3. Fancy embossed paper certificates to be mailed to everyone that completes flight school
  4. Host a "TevariaCON" in which everyone meets up in cosplay and goes to Disneyland or something

This raised red flags to me, but I at the time I just rolled with it and dismissed it as someone talking about things excitedly.

About a month or so passes by and GhostSquadron starts to tell everyone he secured a deal with Montoya to provide contracts and cash to SoT. This was quickly reversed, and GhostSquadron banned his two good friends that were still in TEST because of that decision. He also maintained a Watchlist/Public Enemy list, which the most up to date version is pictured below:

Of course this should have been my first realization at his instability, but I was too busy with work at the time to deal with it. Fast forward to August. GhostSquadron is now aware of an organization known as The Organization, and he started smack talking their public contact point. Here is a brief excerpt from the exchange between the two parties:

He believed them to be the devil and was on a manhunt to discover who was a spy for them. Nobody was, but that didn't stop him from seeing traitors and spies everywhere he looked. Several people, including myself, told him that he was acting highly unprofessional and we would leave if he continued to act like this publicly. It reflected poorly on him and his org. Of course this went badly and he banned at least one member for trying to explain it to him.

By this time, I had designed all of his ground and space force structure, training documentation, events, assisted in training people to be heads of their division and get better at their playstyle. I had invested enough time into helping GhostSquadron and his org, that I started having concerns about how he handled situations. I started requesting meetings only to be disrespected and talked down too, even though I was just trying to be a friend and help him out. No amount of civil discussion was ever possible, and at one point, he decided that I was a spy for The Organization, which at the time I knew nothing of.

The chatlog on that conversation is viewable here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hur8eSOkbIwonPu7PlnGJH0CUqw_u2qWq0l_1HNX5yM/edit?usp=sharing

------------------------------------------------------------------

I then received an audio log in which GhostSquadron talks a bunch of crap about me, but not before saying that I was a "means to an end" and "would be removed from the game shortly after release". After this, I was done with him and his org. I immediately removed all of the work I did for him so he couldn't benefit from it anymore, and I did it just in time. Shortly after, I was told that I could only continue in his org as a recruit and wouldn't be in charge of anything, which essentially meant he wanted me gone. After I left, I made it a point to let others know what happened, particularly in the Babylon 6 Project, since I didn't want anyone else to have to suffer through what I had to.

That didn't sit too well with GhostSquadron, as I posted all relevant information in the Babylon 6 Project, and he didn't like that one bit.

I was then told that I was going to be arrested and deported to Australia from the United States because his feelings got hurt. He claimed it would happen Monday 9/11, but as usual he blowing hot air.

Here we can see Ghost banning a valued ally because he recorded a meeting:

Some of them are a whole lot of fun, including something about the cyber police getting involved.

It just goes on and on and on

Needless to say, he provided everyone involved with a pretty good time of things:

At the time of writing, GhostSquadron and his org are currently being voted out of the Babylon 6 project with a 7-1 vote in favor of his removal. His removal will happen this coming weekend. All of the above is from GhostSquadron attempting to fix his reputation, but clearly he failed.

Edit: I forgot about this one. After all this happened, he thought he could smooth it over by having me join his org again as the same role I was before. He tried doing this to "save me" from the "cyber police".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since this occurred, he has been banning his main admins and trying to make other orgs look bad because of his own insecurities and his own paranoia. He is in a highly self destructive spiral right now, and he is trying to take as many people with him as possible. He is taking to the #recruitment chat room to trash talk other orgs and individuals, sending people threatening info packets about people he doesnt like, and is doing his best to discredit everyone but himself.

He is in his death spiral. His org will cease to exist soon and he will be alone. Given his history with TEST and ADI, this is a repeated pattern and he is a person to be avoided at all costs. He is exceptionally unstable and one of the most paranoid people I've met. He still has friends, and he can be persuasive when first meeting people, but he compiled and publicly shared the people he claims to work with directly:

And of course, him being petty, he has an Org watchlist and TEST made the grade on that one.

I know he has had interactions with plenty of people, so if you've had dealings with him, post it here.

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Interesting, thanks for this!

I was invited to the discord when this was happening, but I did not know what the story was which lead to all of this, thanks for the explanation.

As for his claim that our very own @Munken is the head of another org, I asked Munken about this.

Munken was surprised to learn that he was the leader of an org too :smile:

Investigating further, Munken went to that other orgs discord and saw that their org leader had the same avatar as he did, so naturally it must mean they are the same person.

We all pray for you Leo and I hope you don't get extradited to Australia for your crimes!

Redwolfe

Space Marshal
Aug 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Redwolfe80ne
Great write about the antics of a deranged citizen GhostSquadron / RedSquadronLeader or whatever he is going to change his name to next. Just remember mate changing your handle doesn't always work out to well just ask Virtual_Ace.

Update:
"Deathvalley" really couldn't you come up with something original a.k.a. GhostSquadron, RedSquadronLeader,...
OK as I said check with Virtual_Ace to see how changing the name works.

Last edited:

cerated

Captain
Sep 10, 2017
RSI Handle
cerated
Geeze this is some next level lunacy and the game isn't even released. I need to install a new popcorn maker immediately because it's going to get interesting in SC.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
It has just occurred to me - Now this story has been posted to TEST, if the Australian cops are going to go get info, the first thing they'll do is contact TEST.

We now have a cast-iron way of knowing whether or not this GoatSquardon guy is chatting shit or not.

As this legal threat appears to be his main only weapon, he's basically just knocked his own teeth out with a hammer...

Last edited:

cerated

Captain
Sep 10, 2017
RSI Handle
cerated
It has just occurred to me - Now this story has been posted to TEST, if the Australian cops are going to go get info, the first thing they'll do is contact TEST.

We now have a cast-iron way of knowing whether or not this GoatSquardon guy is chatting shit or not.

As this legal threat appears to be his main weapon, he's basically just knocked his own teeth out with a hammer...
We could now all be subpoenaed as witnesses. Hmm free vacation to Australia. I am sure this crime will be the most important thing the Australian Government needs to deal with. The extradition orders are already in the works probably.

Leodigarius

Admiral
Sep 14, 2017
RSI Handle
Leodigarius
Holy shit incredible. This was the best way to spend my lunch break.

Idiots on the internet never cease to amaze me. Or make me laugh.

I need more.
There is more to come. Some other people have their own chat logs with this guy that are equally or more entertaining than what's posted above. Every single day brings a new chapter to the saga, and I've condensed some of it already.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I think I've identified his real job:

Firstly, a cold blooded super secret Special-Ops dude would not identify himself as a secret Special-Ops dude. That would be stupid, it would be like an assassin making you sign a waiver before shooting you... GoatHardon most definitely is not Special Ops, unless you are spelling Special with a capital R(etard).

The giveaway is where at the end of one of his rants he signs off with "Kind Regards"...

...Only emails and letters from complaints departments sign off with "Kind Regards" - that explains all the legal threats and the total lack of empathy: he works in either the billing department or the complaints department of a company, probably a utility company.

He is a dead match.

Last edited:

Leodigarius

Admiral
Sep 14, 2017
RSI Handle
Leodigarius
I think I've identified his real job:

Firstly, a cold blooded super secret Special-Ops dude would not identify himself as a secret Special-Ops dude. That would be stupid, it would be like an assassin making you sign a waiver before shooting you... GoatHardon most definitely is not Special Ops, unless you are spelling Special with a capital R(etard).

The giveaway is where at the end of one of his rants he signs off with "Kind Regards"...

...Only emails and letters from complaints departments sign off with "Kind Regards" - that explains all the legal threats and the total lack of empathy: he works in either the billing department or the complaints department of a company, probably a utility company.

He is a dead match.
Actually he is a "care taker" at a college while getting a degree in Hospitality, despite his claims of being a retired millionaire acting as a professor.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Actually he is a "care taker" at a college while getting a degree in Hospitality, despite his claims of being a retired millionaire acting as a professor.
Why when I learn this do I instantly think of one of the care-takers from Scooby Doo being de-masked at the end and going "I'd have got away with it too if it wern't for my own Org Members!"

Forgot your password?