GIB Carrack!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Stop punishing yourselves and just get a base Endeavor - with the price hike it's cheaper, bigger, better, the cab is going to be the tankiest of tanky ships, whats not to love?
Why would you do this to me?
That's honestly a ship I'd never considered.
Dammit. Me either. Dammit.
All stats, abilities and appearances are subject to change, but right now it's one sweet ride and don't forget that cab can dive into the corona of a star. A wing of Hornets ain't gonna be shit to it.

GIB ENDEAVOR

View attachment 14993
Noooo, shtap!!
Oh trust me, I'm all too familiar with the whole concept bit and waiting for a ship to be implemented in game...

View attachment 14994

GIB REDEEMER!!
Dear God I want one of these concepts so fucking bad. I love the Redeemer.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Careful. If your package total value goes over $1000, even from CCUs, you'll have to submit a ticket to have it melted. Did that to mine once. It's sitting at $1230 now, so I'd have to do that again.
Well, then my Terrapin to Polaris upgrade definitely sent me over that barrier as my pack now shows that it has a melt value of $1175. I wonder what I'll end up upgrading my Dragonfly & Cyclone RN into. Maybe eventually the Dragonfly into a Nautilus & the Cyclone into an Endeavor base? That would definitely make the Dur seem like the short straw in that pack. lols

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I hope the Carrack is delayed again. I love salt.
If you get your wish, I'll accept that as I'll know that CIG will be doing their best to make it as awesome as they can before we finally receive it like they did with the 890J. So you won't be getting any salt from me on that. I'll be adding a bit of pepper to the mix though to help liven things up a bit flavor wise though.

sharpeone

Admiral
Dec 30, 2019
RSI Handle
Sharpeone
I don't have the exploration pack. I probably should have purchased it instead of the carrack by itself but it's too late now. Not really sure what else I want that I would upgrade the rest to anyway
If you are over $750, you could always melt the Carrack and pick up the Exploration Pack. That's exactly what I did as it was a great deal.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
This makes my pants tight. You've basically sold me on the utility of the Ex.
One of the really nice things about the EX is that though you can improve it, it specs out so well as stock that you can fly it that way and not pay if you get burned. If you want to improve it, replacing the first cooler with a Snowblind and the second cooler with a Glacier means you can switch the secondary on, have higher EM, but be able to remove your IR very fast. So when you maneuver in stealth, you can kill that IR sig quickly. The Slipstream reactor gives more power with less EM. The EM and IR stats are off the chart low when you custom it, and for now we have to presume the radar cross section is going to be tiny.

Forgot your password?