Giggity Giggity - Crafting at it's Best

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
My Endeavour has a Supercollider I'm going to use to soup up my 350r to the best it can be. If it can't go as faster than the fastest missile, I'll try my damnedest to get it to go as fast and make sure it'll have the acceleration to make that top speed a decent defence against attack

:glorious:

That and I want to throw a box of Fridge Magnets into the thing while it's running to see what'll happen. My Endo will either go kaboomboom or I'll have invented a CAPITAL CLASS EMP GENERATOR!

Also I want to be able to craft a pet rock with the following recipe: Googly Eyes + Glue + Rock.

NomadicHavoc

Commander
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
@NaffNaffBobFace: I would absolutely buy your pet rock if it ever went on sale! Speaking of which, maybe we could craft a robot pet or some such?

Kidrobot Adult Swim Robot Chicken ...

Crafting different munitions would be a lotta fun. I could absolutely put some cluster bombs to good use. Other than things that go BOOM, crafting some flare such as outfits or knickknacks for our habs or ships would be nice.

Boom Stick Poster for Sale by ...

NomadicHavoc

Commander
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
That would require a Star Citizen Junk Yard, not a ship yard.
If you want to take shortcuts and fly something fancy schmancy...I guess you're correct. Give me a go kart chassis, scotch tape, bubble gum, used rocket, and let us not forget the all important power converter any day of the week. Whippersnappers these days have to have everything handed to them on a platter. :glorious:

Incredible Jet Engine Go-Kart Video

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
All I want is a modern version of my ultima online crafting and vendors for me to get rich selling my bows and arrows from my many castles. Surely if they did that 30 years ago CIG should be able to create a modern-esque version?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
If you want to take shortcuts and fly something fancy schmancy...I guess you're correct. Give me a go kart chassis, scotch tape, bubble gum, used rocket, and let us not forget the all important power converter any day of the week. Whippersnappers these days have to have everything handed to them on a platter. :glorious:

Incredible Jet Engine Go-Kart Video
So, you want to start a rival for Drake?

Forgot your password?