Not open for further replies.

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
IS THAT ADVERTISING I SEE?

Have fun with ur report m8
I'm certain it is not. Seung would never stoop to the level of blatant shilling for a product. Mind you I don't know whether you've really considered the advantages of owning a really fine MadCatz RAT 7. You know, they can really do you wonders.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Advertising? In my TEST forum. No way jose.

But wow, a free Razer(tm) DeathAdder(tm). I hear those mice are really amazing and have superb build quality. Since it's made FOR GAMERS BY GAMERS (tm), you know it will help you win. As I sit here, drinking my delicious and refreshing Coca-Cola(tm) and eating a delicious McDonalds (tm) Big Mac (tm) in my Ikea(tm) chair (that was totally easy to install and cheap) I have to lament.

Because I can not, in good heart (that I keep in shape thanks to Bayer(tm) Aspirin!) join in on this contest. For I already own a fine Razer(tm) mouse, the innovative Razer(tm) Naga(tm). But I'm lovin' it (tm) that you're doing this contest. You're in good hands(tm) whoever wins this contest.

(User was compensated for this testimony)

Prothean

Lieutenant
Apr 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Prothean051
Advertising? In my TEST forum. No way jose.

But wow, a free Razer(tm) DeathAdder(tm). I hear those mice are really amazing and have superb build quality. Since it's made FOR GAMERS BY GAMERS (tm), you know it will help you win. As I sit here, drinking my delicious and refreshing Coca-Cola(tm) and eating a delicious McDonalds (tm) Big Mac (tm) in my Ikea(tm) chair (that was totally easy to install and cheap) I have to lament.

Because I can not, in good heart (that I keep in shape thanks to Bayer(tm) Aspirin!) join in on this contest. For I already own a fine Razer(tm) mouse, the innovative Razer(tm) Naga(tm). But I'm lovin' it (tm) that you're doing this contest. You're in good hands(tm) whoever wins this contest.

(User was compensated for this testimony)
You fucking corporate shill, I'm typing this rant with my Apple™ MacBook™ Pro™, while I drink my Mountain Dew™. You fucking disgust me so much that I have to take some damn Benadryll™ to keep from vomiting in my Toto™ toilet. You sit there and spew out your vomit-words with your Microsoft™ Sidewinder™ X4™, pedaling your shitty product to these gullible masses.

o-BHG-o

Space Marshal
Mar 25, 2014
RSI Handle
o-BHG-o
Got the Razer Ouroboros, it's great, ambidextrous so I can keep my right hand free for.....oh, erm, Drinking?!?!

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
I haven't posted in here yet, I wanted to let the thread run it's course. But I have enjoyed all the comments and stories!

Some of you, I have no idea if you're entered or not! xD But best of luck to you all who have entered!

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Reminder that the winner will be selected tomorrow at 8:00 PM EST

That is in 26 hours! Make sure to post if you want to be entered!

Scarthian

The Shadow Broker
Feb 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Scarthian
All I have to say is Egriz why so bad at battlefront? Mace Windu Best Windu. Yoda is fucking hax bs. The Emperor is trash tier. Don't want the mouse just bored at work!! :D

Signed.
The Blackest Jedi

P.S. More Battlefront.

Mike

Lieutenant
Mar 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Shovel
*hic*

Okay so here's the deal. I have a Razer Deathadder 2013 to give away to this wonderful community. It is not brand new, but it is basically new. I purchased it, took it out of the box, and used it a couple times. I will ship with the original box and everything. The mouse is 100% working like new. I just prefer a different mouse :)

Since I love you guys so much, I want to give the mouse to a fellow TESTie who needs it, for whichever reason it may be, whether you are not financially able to buy a new mouse, or you just spilled beer on your mouse and need a new one :)

Rules:

-Must be a TEST member (duh)
-X up or simply state that you're entering in order to be eligible.
-Any drunken stories or stories about why you are in need of a new mouse are welcome, but any and all TEST members are eligible to win, not just those with interesting stories!

I do not require the winner to pay for shipping, especially if you are not financially stable enough to buy a new mouse, I'm not going to force you to pay shipping. However, if you would like to help and pay for shipping, I won't say no. As I am living in the States, I do ask for any potential winner from our international crowd to assist with shipping, as international shipping is quite expensive. However, I do not fully require this if it is not possible for the winner. This is my gift to the TEST community and I don't want somebody to not win just because they can't pay for shipping.

Winner will be selected on Friday, May 2nd 2014 at 8:00 PM EST.

Good luck :)
Ok, You want a story? Fine.
Look, It was my brothers, 2nd, or 3rd, maybe 4th, 36 year old birthday party, might not of even been 36, I have no idea, I mean I know how old he is, but this guessing shit is fun. So, Me and my underage friends are beating up the beer and flavored alcohol. Yes, some of my friends were/are bitches. I get the great idea that the bottle of Absinthe on the pool table is totally cool to drink and my friends, being cumulatively dumb as a bag of rocks decide, that, 1: yes, its a good idea and 2: lets get wasted. I wake up 10 seconds later, in real time about an hour or so. Friend one is puking into a wicker trashcan, thing was on carpet. Other friend is trying to console him whilst watching Mecha Godzilla fuck up Godzilla, on a beat up ass TV in my sisters room (she was off at university) cheering on Godzilla whilst our buddy is hooking it into a receptacle that is blowing his vomit all over everything. Buddy 2 slaps me in the face yelling "YOUR GIRL FRIEND NEEDS YOU!!" I am totally naked at this point. I run out of the room and attended to my girlfriend...Shes in my bed, shes puked all over my computer chair, tile floor covered in puke. I walked right out into the party naked, grabbed some of the cake that my brother had set on top of the lit burners of the stove, shit was kinda on fire, and went back to bed in my parents room. I don't want your mouse. I don't need it. I am Test.

D

DominationAgenda

I'm confused . X. Will write either about what happend last year or yesterday lol. Still too much alcohol in me body.

BluChew

Captain
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
OGKush
Ok, You want a story? Fine.
Look, It was my brothers, 2nd, or 3rd, maybe 4th, 36 year old birthday party, might not of even been 36, I have no idea, I mean I know how old he is, but this guessing shit is fun. So, Me and my underage friends are beating up the beer and flavored alcohol. Yes, some of my friends were/are bitches. I get the great idea that the bottle of Absinthe on the pool table is totally cool to drink and my friends, being cumulatively dumb as a bag of rocks decide, that, 1: yes, its a good idea and 2: lets get wasted. I wake up 10 seconds later, in real time about an hour or so. Friend one is puking into a wicker trashcan, thing was on carpet. Other friend is trying to console him whilst watching Mecha Godzilla fuck up Godzilla, on a beat up ass TV in my sisters room (she was off at university) cheering on Godzilla whilst our buddy is hooking it into a receptacle that is blowing his vomit all over everything. Buddy 2 slaps me in the face yelling "YOUR GIRL FRIEND NEEDS YOU!!" I am totally naked at this point. I run out of the room and attended to my girlfriend...Shes in my bed, shes puked all over my computer chair, tile floor covered in puke. I walked right out into the party naked, grabbed some of the cake that my brother had set on top of the lit burners of the stove, shit was kinda on fire, and went back to bed in my parents room. I don't want your mouse. I don't need it. I am Test.
TL;DR ...Puke and ball sack everywhereeeeeee!

Eatdamuffin

Rear Admiral
Mar 11, 2014
RSI Handle
Crazycrossing
I need a new mouse because mine is all sticky from special sauce, sweat, and maple syrup. Thank you very much for giving me the option to get rid of my 22 year old wooden mouse.

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Almost out of time!

Simply X up to be entered!

Best of luck to any potential winners.

Winner will be selected and notified in about 2 and a half hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?