Go visit our org thread on RSI!

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
Yes you!

RSI is the actual website that is tied in with Star Citizen, and some people actually use it!

We have a thread there, located here:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/50177?label&page=1&sort=votes

Upvote that shit and post some nice comments in the thread for all the new users to read.

If you don't, it means you are an ADI spy and we will purge you!
Upvoted glorious leader!
Edit: Wait I already upvoted this! I'll do it again, because I can!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
While I'm updating The Spectrum i'll check out the TEST MySpace page, have a look on the BeBo page and of course include TEST in my Google Plus circles.

Can you see what I am saying here? Spectrum will be something big once it is included in the game and they actually finish building it, as that is the point and design intention of Spectrum and it will probably come out of Alpha when the game does... Until then... Under 200 upvotes when there are 12k of us?? ...hang on... that means there are 10k SPAIs in TEST!

By the way, I was lying about adding TEST to my Google Plus, Google banned me from ALL google services for putting a comedy middle name on my G+ account. They were not going to let me use ANYTHING Google until I changed my name back to what it is because Google Plus was an "Identity Service"; remember when that nonsense was a thing? That happened to me. My ban was lifted when google realised people don't like being threatened, but for some reason I don't really feel like using anything google any more, hence why I use Vimeo. I must be one of the only people on earth who actually doesn't Google something when they Google something. Only turn to it when I can't find info any other way.

No hard feelings Google, I don't hate you or anything, but I'm no longer on the G train either.

Forgot your password?