Golden rule: do NOT melt your Star Citizen game package!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I doubt CIG would dislike the video. It's not like you've found some way to cheat them out of pledges, just making the system more clear to us impulse shoppers.
I'm unsure. I've recently read a post wherein was told that CIG is kind of "unhappy" about the inflationary usage of this melt/unmelt-system, especially since end of last year.
So, dear @Beerjerker I draw my hat - you were right. CIG wrote to me that they've put me on the short list for Tuesdays' Roedas show. Although they could not tell if/that they finally pick my vid. But nevertheless I feel kind of honoured - especially because I more thought that they would dislike it ^^
So, my apologies and chapeaux: next time I will listen to you very closely :ok_hand::grinning::thumbsup:

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
So, dear @Beerjerker I draw my hat - you were right. CIG wrote to me that they've put me on the short list for Tuesdays' Roedas show. Although they could not tell if/that they finally pick my vid. But nevertheless I feel kind of honoured - especially because I more thought that they would dislike it ^^
So, my apologies and chapeaux: next time I will listen to you very closely :ok_hand::grinning::thumbsup:
would-i-lie.gif

When have I ever been wrong? Don't answer that! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Congratulations!
What is Roedas? Google says it is a wheel...?
What is chapeaux, for that matter? Google tells me it is some sort of hat...?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Woohoo!! Congrats Sam! My dear friend, this is amazing.
Mega-jumbo-multi-like!!
View attachment 6169
When have I ever been wrong? Don't answer that! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Congratulations!
What is Roedas? Google says it is a wheel...?
What is chapeaux, for that matter? Google tells me it is some sort of hat...?
Not answering, as per instructions!! ;)

Reactions: Beerjerker

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?