Golden Rules

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
Now ah, Let me be clear...
TEST PALS is all about having a safe friendly place for that morally bankrupt unethical illegal stuff,
but not about griefing.
(Fine line but I'm planning on walking it)

Steal a ship, execute a repeatedly non-co-operative PC (mind isn't made up on this one depends on death mechanics, preferably leave them in an escape pod), assassinate PCs for UEC, sell space drugs to developing sentients, selling those sentients into slavery, steal from unguarded hangers, all the evil stuff.

Scamming, meta cheating, griefing, I'llalso put my space boot down their wormhole, if it cuts into PALS Crimebrella profit margins or if generally done against TEST members.

*I was a miner/fabricator in Eve forever ago, this time I'm going to RP(somewhat) a kick ass pirate.
*Side note: is it weird if my pirate character has an evil pirate character alt?
Edit:cleanups

Last edited:

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
yeah I have some extra accounts as well, just incase kind of thing you know. Though I should probably be fine with a single character/account.
But yeah there is most likely , absolutely going to be a finer line between griefing and just pirating. How ever, even in eve, before the first few real expansions, you got warnings for blowing people up in empire, and suicide ganking was not allowed but mechanically supported. Eventually the rules became, what was legal was what was mechanically possible, without altering the game or game clinet i.e no hacking. But then that changed again, to specify things like not being allowed to mechanically avoid certain consequences of pirating and called such attempts "griefing". Then they fully supported Griefing and pirating and made it even easier, since it was emerging as the dominant thing to do in the game. (pvp wise)

I think, therein, exists this chance, in SC they could end up the same, based on what people actively DO in game, and what they focus on doing.

Forgot your password?