Good day

Greengiant506

Admiral
Aug 14, 2017
RSI Handle
Greengiant506
Good day,

I have found it difficult to find an org that suits me well enough to even consider joining but FINALLY, I have stumbled across this not so hidden gem. I love the game what it is now, and I'm sure ill be loving it with more updates. I'm current serving military so I'm no stranger to abusing equipment and working as a team to do so.
I have an Aurora LN, Cutlass Black, Hornet F7C, Constellation Aquila,and P-52 Merlin.

I like fun friendly gameplay (sometimes with guns) and look forward to leaving interesting shaped craters on uncharted planets.

soooo... Hello.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm current serving military so I'm no stranger to abusing equipment and working as a team to do so.
Military? Ugh.
Welcome to TEST! There's a bunch of Canadians running around here. You'll fit right in.
Canadian? Ugh.

Haha, welcome to TEST. Where you serving? I'm posted to Kingston, been in a measly 8 years or so. Just did the ol' VOT last year, left the combat engineers, restarted the career, so to speak.

Good to have you with us.

Cheers,
(>v<)7

Greengiant506

Admiral
Aug 14, 2017
RSI Handle
Greengiant506
Military? Ugh.

Canadian? Ugh.

Haha, welcome to TEST. Where you serving? I'm posted to Kingston, been in a measly 8 years or so. Just did the ol' VOT last year, left the combat engineers, restarted the career, so to speak.

Good to have you with us.

Cheers,
(>v<)7

Greenwood right now, Electronic Optronic tech, ot from infantry after tearing the cartledge in my sternum.
Love the RCEME world though, especially at a wing, so insanely relaxed! 10 years about now I do believe. Hopefully posted back first line in a year or two, only been here two years and I miss the army stuff.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Greenwood right now, Electronic Optronic tech, ot from infantry after tearing the cartledge in my sternum.
Love the RCEME world though, especially at a wing, so insanely relaxed! 10 years about now I do believe. Hopefully posted back first line in a year or two, only been here two years and I miss the army stuff.
EO Tech. Sweet trade to be in. I'm betting it is relaxed there. I was thinking of donning the blue when I OT'd, but that slippery PSO convinced me that I should go Intelligence, haha. I'm not complaining though: I got a pretty sweet job at 1st Can Div and I get to live in Kingston, so there's that. Still wearing the relish suit, still doing the army thing, but it's different world at Div level as opposed to battalion/regiment life. I quite enjoy it.

Forgot your password?