Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Step away from the wallet!

Put down that credit card! :D

Seriously man, save something for the game!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Yeah yeah, we know you called dibs on the first Bengal, but you have to get in line behind MiniMontoya who shall be the first to captain the Bengal into the nearest star.

Reactions: SPRNinja

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Congratulations on your promotion! Every time I look at my transaction history page I get shivers! I hope you get a chance to make plenty of streams with your new ships (when they finally get added to the hangar!)

Texelis

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Texelis
Funding game = ships and stuff = win win

I'm so far below your pledge level, lol... glad we have peeps like you around with the big $$$

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Funding game = ships and stuff = win win

I'm so far below your pledge level, lol... glad we have peeps like you around with the big $$$
I call dibs on his cargo space so I can stow on his new one-man ships :D

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Picked up a couple of the new ships today and realized a promotion was pending.

Here's to backing the ever-loving shit out of Star Citizen. ;)
[/QUOTE]

Hey I watch you all the time sir. You rock. Just saying. I was a Space Marshall (is it fucking marshal or marshall ? but some shit happened (seems to do that a lot in my life) and now I am well, not exactly space marshal (or LL). Oh hey weird now spell check works takes a minute. So I guess it is "Marshal", TDIL.

But yeah, everyone keep throwing so much friggin' money at Christ Roberts, our lord and savior, that he has no choice but to give us all Yellow and Gold checkered Paint schemes :) Someone Photoshop me a Black n Yellow TEST'd out Idris for me new wallpaper ?

And oh yeah, what ships did you get ? I would be honored to man a turret or toilet (either or really, I tend to spend a couple of hours per day on the pot so I consider myself "Vastly Overqualified" for the position but will take it anyway. Or turret, like I said. Anyway, nice to meet you sir. Keep up the awesome sauce Citizen.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Speaking of which, I reaaaaaaally want multi-crew to go live already!
I'll crew on your ship when it goes live. Expect me to show up late, be in the wrong uniform at the wrong station and complaining about I wasn't even suppose to work today. Basically I will be a standard crew member.... oh can I wear a red shirt?

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
don't look at me :O

Sweet. Wait, why is Civilian ordered between Vice Admiral and High Admiral? I'm at Vice. I don't want to be considered below standard UEE civilians!

Forgot your password?