Got to it Pt 2

Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76

Yup over 2 Million

Earning a average with me Cutty of 326,000 CR an hour

Picked a item that most people won't look twice at , but it pays well enough ,buy @ 40 sell @76

cutty holds 46 units , depot i go to usually has at least 43 sometimes 44 units , rinse repeat , easy money :ghost:

Duhb

Admiral
Dec 4, 2017
RSI Handle
Duhb
I was rocking with my cutty till it floated off the pad full of cargo 50000 gone... I have now seen it happen to others, ends up some folks are just ramming ships on the pads at Olisar for kicks.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76
I was rocking with my cutty till it floated off the pad full of cargo 50000 gone... I have now seen it happen to others, ends up some folks are just ramming ships on the pads at Olisar for kicks.
Well that sucks , that's the only thing that pisses me off with online gaming the 1% of pricks out their , yer I know they have titles as in nicknames we al know them by , me fuck em , I won't give them their moment of glory by naming there supposed status as .

Reactions: Duhb and Bambooza

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Gankers are Wankers.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Hmmm...not many people ram at Oliver. Sounds like maybe Virtual Ass and his minions are at it again?

Reactions: Duhb

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Dont forget to turn off your engines when you land.

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Seems the Great Server is conspiring against my aims to join the Multi-Millionaire's Club.

I lost 3 full Connie loads yesterday, so lost the 150K aUEC I spent on the cargo, and the 350K aUEC I would have earned. 3 different bugs, one looped Quantum Interdiction, 1 Server Crash and and one CTD.

Hard to be an honest working schlub when The Man keeps you down....

'Gimp

Duhb

Admiral
Dec 4, 2017
RSI Handle
Duhb
Dont forget to turn off your engines when you land.
Every time, and I land using auto land... somewhere I saw that if you land with auto land it saves your ship and cargo if the server crashes... I’m just surprised that folks don’t get crimestat for ramming. I was watching GHG stream and this guy in a freelancer was just doing it over and over, the turrets never opened up on him.

Reactions: Pug76

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Every time, and I land using auto land... somewhere I saw that if you land with auto land it saves your ship and cargo if the server crashes... I’m just surprised that folks don’t get crimestat for ramming. I was watching GHG stream and this guy in a freelancer was just doing it over and over, the turrets never opened up on him.
Just all depends on what the server wants to do. annnnd YOU get a crime stat, and YOU get a crime stat... and everyone gets a crime stat!

Reactions: Duhb and Bambooza
Forgot your password?