Greatest Game Review ever.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Looking forward watching it ( -> have to wait until lunch time) - but thanks in advance for posting the "Angry Review" :D

Reactions: Blind Owl

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
Yep, that review is about right. It mirrors my sentiments almost exactly. I'm going to take my $60 game and file it away on the list of worst purchases I have ever made. I will put it on the shelf of shame next to the powerglove, my "authentic reproduction" conan sword, and a stripper named Candy...

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Wow I've watched a lot of angry reviews and that's the only one where he's tried to take his own life out of pure frustration :o

To be fair - I could smell the disappointment well before it came out, it promised too much. Add it to the list of recent games I looked at, and wanted but my tummy told me "no theres something not right", so decided to wait till launch and see a few reviews. No Mans Sky, The Division, Battlefront

Bigcracker

Space Marshal
Feb 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Bigcracker8789
As soon as you have a company not let reviewers look at your game before it comes out you know you have problems. Most games give out press copies to hype a game up. NMS said it didnt want to spoil anything, played my 1hr and 45mins and got a refund.

Reactions: AstroSam and BUTUZ

JackAvalon

Space Marshal
Nov 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Jack_Avalon
I pre-ordered mine on Steam 2 months ago. Applied for a refund with 2 hrs of gameplay in NMS. Got my refund 2 days later. Just saying you can do this as long as you haven't a substantial amount of game time or it passes over 14 days from launch. So you have to the 26th if you bought on Steam. :)

Reactions: AstroSam
Forgot your password?