Greetings and Salutations

Glyph

Lieutenant
Jan 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Glyph
oh Matherson, that would explain it. hm.... Im not sure that I play enough to warrant starting over a character... I dont play as much as most people, maybe a few hours a week at the most. Like I said, definitely a starcraft guy. Although if you want to start a starcraft TEST org, I'd be more then happy to help you with that!

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
oh Matherson, that would explain it. hm.... Im not sure that I play enough to warrant starting over a character... I dont play as much as most people, maybe a few hours a week at the most. Like I said, definitely a starcraft guy. Although if you want to start a starcraft TEST org, I'd be more then happy to help you with that!
I've played a bit of starcraft. From my understanding (and this is ignorant and an uneducated view) it is much more about making a bigger force than your opponent than it is about using tactics. I was using the "select all units" button much more than I would have liked.
Can you teach me your ways?

Glyph

Lieutenant
Jan 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Glyph
The game definitely rewards speed, the faster you get stuff the more likely you are to win, but that's not always the case. I'm just a plat (gold after the recent ladder patch :( ) protoss, so nothing special, but I'd be more than happy to give some pointers and help in any way I can! That goes for anyone. I may not be able to teach you the best of the best, but if youd like some pointers or are just starting out, shoot me a pm or let me know on this thread, and I'll be glad to assist.

Forgot your password?