Greetings Besties!

Solace

Vice Admiral
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
SolaceMIA
Greetings and Salutations.

I currently reside in Seattle, anyone else local let me know!

Came over to SC at the kickstarter, sounded like all the things I wanted fixed about Eve online. Been a rough ride since!

Looking forward to all manner of mayhem and tomfoolery, I do like me a trade empire too.

First heard of test back from the Eve O days, both as friends and foes in another Swarm. Saw some vids and been watching the group for a while, seemed like what I am looking for.

Picard all the way!

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Hey, Solace! Welcome to TEST!
When I played World of Warcraft many years ago, I was in a guild named Solace. Are you my guild, by any chance?

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Greetings and Salutations.

I currently reside in Seattle, anyone else local let me know!

Came over to SC at the kickstarter, sounded like all the things I wanted fixed about Eve online. Been a rough ride since!

Looking forward to all manner of mayhem and tomfoolery, I do like me a trade empire too.

First heard of test back from the Eve O days, both as friends and foes in another Swarm. Saw some vids and been watching the group for a while, seemed like what I am looking for.

Picard all the way!
Welcome to TEST Squadron BEST Squardon!

Make yourself comfortable on our TEST-Welcome-Couch

http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2014/10/2/0/DP_Cecilia-Dupire-white-modern-livingroom-couch_h.jpg.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg

and feel free for taking a coffee in the best coffee bar around ;)

Cheers!
Sam

Forgot your password?