Greetings! But shhh, you can't see me....

Ninjafoof

Commander
Sep 12, 2017
RSI Handle
Ninjafoof
Helllllooooo there! I'm Ninjafoof, and I seem to have found my new calling in the universe. Per our Glorious Leader Montoya's suggestion:

Where you from stranger? - Twin Cities in Minnesota, but came here by way of Wisconsin.

What drew you to Star Citizen? - Elite Dangerous didn't quite do it for me. Plus, what kind of self-hating gamer wouldn't buy into a game that probably won't come out until 2087.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)- I'm not much into PvP, but I look forward to fighting, exploring, and drinking in a new universe with friends.

What was the first game you remember playing? - Lord of the Rings, Vol. II- The Two Towers. I'm talking the 1992 MS-DOS classic.

What other games do you play? - The Last of Us, Uncharted, Elite Dangerous, Skyrim, Witcher 3, GTA 5, Dishonored, Rocksmith (because who can be arsed to teach themselves guitar), Overwatch

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? - I received an invite from ADI, and thought, "hey, cool, joining an org would be fun!". But then I read some stuff about how they require you to get certified to fly your own ship. and I was all like, "dats sum BS". Then, magnificently, I saw a post on Reddit about TEST, and I knew I had to join.

Picard or Kirk? - Picard!

cerated

Captain
Sep 10, 2017
RSI Handle
cerated
Dude don't say MS-Dos classic it makes some of us feel old that remember MS-Dos like it was yesterday. Scarily some of us remember a time of gaming before floppies.

Oh yeah welcome; even if some think your a spai. Are you? You know if someone calls you a spai you have to say you are. It's the law and stuff.

Forgot your password?