Greetings Citizens!

AstralFuze

Commander
Oct 30, 2017
RSI Handle
AstralFuze
Greetings!

My name is AstralFuze, on recomendation from Cpt Kim, I pulled the trigger and applied. I already play with many of your members and love the community that is being developed around the BEST SQUADRON in the Verse.

Where you from stranger?
Fabulous Las Vegas

What drew you to Star Citizen?
My Wallet was feeling too heavy so I needed to lighten it quickly. In all seriousness, this game is the game of my dreams.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
This list is massive. I look forward to the immersion that will allow me to explore my dreams and lose myself in the alternate reality.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Space Quest(On Floppy)- But I played a ton of Starcraft and Asheron's Call/ World of Warcraft

What other games do you play?
I started with Asheron's Call, I currently stream Guildwars 2, Payday 2, and Alien Isolation when I am not on Star Citizen.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Everyone who plays Star Citizen knows about Test. But, my friend Cpt Kim telling me to join finally sent me your way.

Picard or Kirk?
New Kirk. I wasn't a huge fan of the older Star Trek series. I have always been addicted to Stargate. Stargate Universe > Atlantis > SG1

I look forward to getting to know all of you. I can't wait to join you in the verse or discuss what is coming. I also love writing Star Citizen fan fiction and discussing the lore releases on Tuesdays.

Forgot your password?