Greetings Citizens

CitizenONE84

Commander
Nov 30, 2018
RSI Handle
ONE84
Good Morning fellow Citizen's from the Hot & Sunny UAE and thank you for the invite! I've been playing Star Citizen on and off for a while but am more excited now to play with a community as it gets very lonely out there and you can only look at rocks for so long before it becomes clear they'll match up to Wilson's charm :P

Where you from stranger?
Originally from South African but currently living in the United Arab Emirates.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I've always felt there was a void when it came to the Space Genre and after playing Freelancer and EVE Online I craved more than what they offered and Star Citizen is the only remedy for that crave!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Honestly I want to experience all that Star Citizen has to offer in terms of PVE & PVP.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Contra

What other games do you play?
I play a bit of No Man's Sky, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Overwatch, Doom amongst juggling work and spending time with the family.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I first heard of Test Squadron back in the early days of Star Citizen and then more recently when I started becoming more active in the Game and watching all Montoya's videos xD

Picard or Kirk?
Scotty! (Cause someone has to keep the Captain going) :P

Anyways I look forward to meeting you all and getting to know you! Be Safe and See you in Space!

CitizenONE84

Commander
Nov 30, 2018
RSI Handle
ONE84
Thank you very much for all the Welcomes 😁

Reactions: Ammorn
Forgot your password?