Corb

Commander
Apr 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Corbu

Where you from stranger?

Winston-Salem, North Carolina

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I'm a big fan of space games, all kinds.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Exploration, mining, making new friends to play this game with! The social aspect and the community that I've chatted with so far have be very welcoming and informative.

What was the first game you remember playing?

The Legend of Zelda, circa 1986.

What other games do you play?

Currently just Star Citizen, I don't have tons gaming time, since I have a family that I like spending my time with when they are awake, so I mainly play at night. Other games I have played a lot in the past are... Space Engineers, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Kerbal Space Program, Arma 3, No Man's Sky, Conan Exiles, GTA5, Fallout 4, Hotline Miami, Domina, among others.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I was on the Star Citizen Discord and someone mentioned it. Since I'm always looking for information it has been really a great community to jump in to.

Picard or Kirk?

Picard for me. Although I don't dislike Kirk.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to TEST Squadron. Don't mind the mess, we periodically clean up the empty beer cans with can crushing contests during parties, recycle the empty beer bottles by breaking them over people's heads when the party gets a little out of control (the person that starts the bar fight has to sweep up the broken bottles in a TEST yellow banana hammock speedo), and this massive pile of shit posts gives off plenty of digital methane to fuel our ships into the nearest stars. (When the ship insurance returns our ships to us.)

Corb

Commander
Apr 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Corbu
Welcome to TEST Squadron. Don't mind the mess, we periodically clean up the empty beer cans with can crushing contests during parties, recycle the empty beer bottles by breaking them over people's heads when the party gets a little out of control (the person that starts the bar fight has to sweep up the broken bottles in a TEST yellow banana hammock speedo), and this massive pile of shit posts gives off plenty of digital methane to fuel our ships into the nearest stars. (When the ship insurance returns our ships to us.)
I've been watching my figure, now I know why... time to slide into my bikini.

Forgot your password?