Greetings Fellow Testies

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Where you from stranger? I live in the great NorthWet (Pacific side), and how did you know I am "stranger" ?

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I was searching online for some "space" games, and heard about Star Citizen. I had never heard of it a couple of weeks ago! So I was definitely drawn by the concept.. and powerfull medication.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) I intend to try many things, but mining and exploration sound exiting right now.

What was the first game you remember playing? Pong! But if you mean games played with/against other players...Silent Hunter II / Destroyer Command ... many many years ago.

What other games do you play? According to wifezilla, I play silly mind games who's only purpose is to confuse her .... that's why I married her.. she's smart!

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? After signing up on RSI forums and reading around, I started getting emails inviting me to join various organizations, So I began checking out different orgs. I eventually came across TEST Squadron and was impressed with the requirements to join.. "The debris of our Auroras will clog the guns of our enemies".. and I thought that with a little practice ( maybe a lot of practice ) I could achieve this! After viewing our exhalted leader ( we are not worthy! ) in a video about TEST Squadron getting "owned" on the RSI forums.. I was/am convinced!

Picard or Kirk? Next Generation is a better show, but its not who I grew up with.. KIRK !

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk? There's a new Kirk?

StdDev
Sigma Square !

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Welcome to TEST SQUADRON :beers::beer::beers:

Reactions: Plagueis
Forgot your password?