Greetings from old new member!

M4cex

Captain
Dec 10, 2022
RSI Handle
M4cex
I've been TEST main for almost a year but only now found my way on this site :D
This year's IAE was my third as a backer but have been following the development closely since the kick starter when a close friend of mine (og backer) introduced me to it.
I'm a father of two little wingmen and miner by heart in the Verse - some of you may have spotted my name on the top of the org's miner leaderboard :) I mainly solo but have already joined org activities such as first "legit" Jumptown and couple Nine Tails Lockdowns.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
I've been TEST main for almost a year but only now found my way on this site :D
This year's IAE was my third as a backer but have been following the development closely since the kick starter when a close friend of mine (og backer) introduced me to it.
I'm a father of two little wingmen and miner by heart in the Verse - some of you may have spotted my name on the top of the org's miner leaderboard :) I mainly solo but have already joined org activities such as first "legit" Jumptown and couple Nine Tails Lockdowns.
Let's mine some metals and kill some stuff, ex-pro Battlefield guy here, and offering my squad to you for security detail whenever you need it out in the verse on your mining missions!

Beers or cocktails tho?

Forgot your password?