Greetings from San Diego, toes are touching the ocean currently

Mar 11, 2019
RSI Handle
Draf
RSI Handle: Draf

Where you from stranger? San Diego, CA

What drew you to Star Citizen? It was originally the description of supply and demand that CIG gave. If the pirates use missiles to destroy a cargo fleet carrying materials to make missile. Those missiles will be more expensive to replenish. I stayed because of the beauty of the world.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Exploration and Precision Flying (asteroid fields, around buildings, combat landings, etc)

What was the first game you remember playing? Gauntlet on my dad's Atari.

What other games do you play? Anthem, Atlas, Anything Star Wars

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? Heard about Test Squadron when it was first formed and through random videos. I recently became connected with the streamer "CaptainZapps" and it made me realize I need a good community of people to play and stream with. It gets lonely late at night on the West Coast when the rest of the country and Europe are asleep or just waking up.

Picard or Kirk? Picard (He is who I grew up watching with my dad)

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?
I enjoy them both, but have more experience with new Kirk. Although, I am running the Orion voice pack with my voiceattack software which is voiced by William Shatner!

Forgot your password?