Greetings from Texas!

TomcatTrader

Captain
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
TomcatTrader
Hello TEST! I'm Ruben from south texas, new to the game and hope to learn much from you all. I currently own a Star Runner and Freelancer DUR. I like to mine (have had the Prospector and MOLE in the past) and also like trading. I'm in to Mountain Bikes and just a regular fellow. I;m a retired Navy Corpsman (Disabled) and most importantly a Husband and Dad.

TomcatTrader

Captain
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
TomcatTrader
Thank you all for the warm reception. On a side note, last night I logged into the Discord channel and asked about advice with the Pirate Swarm, and then I managed to beat it my first try with a couple of pilots I met at Port Olisar. I now am the proud owner of a Pirate Edition Drake Caterpillar ;)

Attachments

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Thank you all for the warm reception. On a side note, last night I logged into the Discord channel and asked about advice with the Pirate Swarm, and then I managed to beat it my first try with a couple of pilots I met at Port Olisar. I now am the proud owner of a Pirate Edition Drake Caterpillar ;)
a note to other potential recruits - good things happen when you socialize with TESTes

welcome in, @TomcatTrader

now check to see if you still have both your kidneys

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Hello TEST! I'm Ruben from south texas, new to the game and hope to learn much from you all. I currently own a Star Runner and Freelancer DUR. I like to mine (have had the Prospector and MOLE in the past) and also like trading. I'm in to Mountain Bikes and just a regular fellow. I;m a retired Navy Corpsman (Disabled) and most importantly a Husband and Dad.
Always glad to see another Texan here. And good choice of ships.

Forgot your password?