Greetings from the Great State of Texas!

Ghartan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
RSI Handle
Ghartan
Greetings!

I'm Ghartan and I'm glad to join Test Squadron! First came across you guys when I was trying to learn more about the game on YouTube and really enjoyed the postings by Montoya. This seems like a great group of folks to see how this game can grow!

Where you from stranger?
Houston

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I've been involved in flight games since Air Warrior on GEnie back in the mid-80's and even played the original Wing Commander many years ago. At first, I was hesitant to pledge to Star Citizen but the recent CitizenCon videos just blew me away. So here I am ... dying left and right in game but loving it :)

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Mainly the PvE side ... Mining, Exploration, Trading, and helping fill in missing crew slots for others.

What was the first game you remember playing?
ASCII Star Trek on an old PDP-8 minicomputer in 1976 ... nothing like loading the bootstrap via papertape for teh win!

What other games do you play?
For a while it was the classical MMOs like EQ but now it is mainly building games like Banished, Fallout 4 and 7 Days to Die ... but I am also enjoying No Mans Sky now that they've patched it up from release.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
As mentioned above, when I was trolling YouTube to learn more about Star Citizen, I came across the helpful videos by Montoya that introduced Test Squadron to me. Then I read some of the posts here to get a feel for the group and it seems like a place I can fit in with and contribute to.

Picard or Kirk?
Old school Kirk all the way :)

I'm looking forward to getting to know folks here and see how I can help out!

Forgot your password?