greetings ihrse......

Eastevan

Ensign
Sep 11, 2018
RSI Handle
Eastevan
Hi there,

my name is Steffen in real life. In SC and most of the other games i am Eastevan. I am a german guy who lives in Taiwan and only can communicate in english here. Chinese is kinda hard to learn. Is an alien language for me. I'm a Sci Fi fan like everybody here. the possibility to go out in to space and explore the silent darkness is something i like very much. Since i am a kid, i enjoy Star Trek and science fiction in general. I played Elite Dangerous as well. Picking up a random target and explore it was a lot of fun for me. I'm a backer since November 2013. So a long time now ....god damed i become old!!! Ahhh yes i am 37....so not oldest one here i guess :). I am looking for some english or german speaking team mates in the asian timezone....or someone without job and no wife, who can play the whole night from the US is also welcome. The first game i can remember i played on console was jungle boy (atari 7800). After Atari we got a C64 but the only games i can remember are turrican and lemmings. My first real PC game was Doom. So i'm a gamer since centuries now and not one hour feels like wasted time. Sitting in front of the tv and watching “mind blowing” talk shows feels like someone cut piece by piece parts of my brain.
Right now i play a lot Scum. Actually i'm not a big PVP fan but this game got my focus along time ago and i enjoy it very much now.
Besides gaming i like electronic music very much. But not necessary the commercial stuff. Some delicious Techno and Electro but also some nice House music let my heart bump. For exploring space i like some smooth chillout. How i heard from Test Squadron….Youtube of course. Hmmm Picard or Kirk…… i think i am more the Picard guy…. but i'm sure i watched all the old series with kirk too.

Forgot your password?