Greetings o7

Are you as excited for the Cutlass revamp as I am?

• Yes

• Potato

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zerqz

Vice Admiral
Jul 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Zerqz
Canada? CANADA? Where to in Canada?
Welcome to TEST. We like beer and shenanigans, even if it's with you damn Canucks.
(>v<)7
Well my igloo is just outside of the Dandy brewery there eh, I don't even have to ride my polar bear over to pickup the bud for the weekend before it closes.

Thank you for the greeting!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well my igloo is just outside of the Dandy brewery there eh, I don't even have to ride my polar bear over to pickup the bud for the weekend before it closes.

Thank you for the greeting!
Haha, my igloo was in Edmonton eh, but I packed it onto the dog sled and moved it to Kingston. Too many hosers in Eddy. Now I'm just relaxing by the lake, it's pretty neat eh, but they got no Pils out here.
3322105125_70b0272ffd.jpg

You're very welcome. :wink:

Zerqz

Vice Admiral
Jul 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Zerqz
Haha, my igloo was in Edmonton eh, but I packed it onto the dog sled and moved it to Kingston. Too many hosers in Eddy. Now I'm just relaxing by the lake, it's pretty neat eh, but they got no Pils out here. View attachment 7066

You're very welcome. :wink:
Fuck, Pils bud? I guess that's an easterner thing eh, but I guess if it keeps your canoe for tipping :smile:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Fuck, Pils bud? I guess that's an easterner thing eh, but I guess if it keeps your canoe for tipping :smile:
It's actually a Saskatchewan thing. Don't ask me why, haha.

I'm originally from the west. Way west. BC style. Ended up in Alberta for close to a couple decades, now in Onterrible thanks to the army.

Zerqz

Vice Admiral
Jul 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Zerqz
It's actually a Saskatchewan thing. Don't ask me why, haha.

I'm originally from the west. Way west. BC style. Ended up in Alberta for close to a couple decades, now in Onterrible thanks to the army.
Well if you're ever back near Calgary, hit me up for some free beers in thanks for serving o7 :beers:

Forgot your password?