Greetings & Salutations

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
That's what I was thinking and then I'll upgrade the Mustang at some point.

The ccu route has changed slightly since posting and requires a few more upgrades but is slightly cheaper.

If I 'add to cart' from the ccu website and then just pay on the rsi website it does everything (all the buying and upgrades) automatically and I'll just end up with the cutlass?

Also, the cutlass is the one to get for me isnt it? Jack of all sorts and a good starting point to the game for a player who keeps forgetting his helmet after I have travelled to it........ Twice 😁
You buy the CCUs then have to apply them in order, so you'll have the base ship A, then CCU from A to B, then CCU B to C, then CCU C to D etc.

Nothing says you have to apply the whole chain in one go, so you can dive in to the game and try each ship / vehicle out as you go along but you will need to shut the game down and start it up again and maybe wait a little while for each new version of your ship to show :-)

The Cutty is a very versatile ship you won't find lacking when you need to do stuff be it move boxes or people. Everyone has subjective views on ships, so I can't tell you it's the one for you but what I can say is it's the one for tens of thousands of players so your making a good solid choice.

Reactions: Vavrik

Bobby Sundown

Captain
Nov 26, 2021
RSI Handle
Bobby_Sundown
Do I have to do all the upgrades in a certain time? Will the offer/s run out at all? I have some 'warbond' ones on some of the upgrades. Are they not tied to the current event ending today?

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Do I have to do all the upgrades in a certain time? Will the offer/s run out at all? I have some 'warbond' ones on some of the upgrades. Are they not tied to the current event ending today?
No, you can continue at any time there's an advantage. Just one thing... make sure you have a ship to fly.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I was sat on a CCU from a Murcury Star Runner to a Glaive for about a month waiting for the MSR to go back on sale. It just sat there in my hangar. When the MSR bacame available again I grabbed one and applied the CCU right away, didn't even get in the Murcury in game just upgraded it right away.

Am currently sitting on a Tumbril Cyclone to Origin M50 CCU waiting for pay day to get the tumbi to apply it to. As long as you have the CCU in your hangar, it isn't going anywhere.

Bobby Sundown

Captain
Nov 26, 2021
RSI Handle
Bobby_Sundown
Cheers for your help. I just purchased it 👍

P52 Merlin ➡ MPUV Cargo Warbond ➡ URSA Rover ➡ 300i warbond ➡ Spartan warbond ➡ Cutlass Black ➡ Coalfire Paint 🙄 I'm such a sucker to pay extra for a bloody paint job 😂

Now just to learn what the hell I am actually doing in the game and then i'm all set 😉

Forgot your password?