Greetings Test Squadron!

TSForrest

Ensign
Nov 25, 2021
RSI Handle
TSForrest
Hey, hey my fellow org mates!
Hey 06 - No Words - 112x112-1.png
I have technically been a member of the org for a while, but I have not been very active within the group. I am trying to change that. I first played Star Citizen around 4 years ago, then a flare-up with my injuries from a car accident led to me stop playing, until just over 2 years ago. When I started playing again, I became much more involved with keeping up with the game and lore, following the development, and getting more involved in the Star Citizen community. I am a live streamer on Twitch, but I have not been streaming for over a year now, dealing with issues related to the same injuries that interrupted my enjoyment of gaming, those 4 years ago. I just got through a 4.5-week bout with COVID-19. My daughter, wife, and I were all infected (I was the last), even though we had received our 2nd Pfizer vaccination shots about 3 months before we all became infected. My daughter was feeling like herself again, only 5 days after we first suspected she was infected. My wife was sick for around 4 weeks, and I started improving about a week after she started feeling better. So, after all that, it put a lot of things into perspective.

As I attempt to get back into a good sleep schedule and daily routine, I hope to become more involved in the Star Citizen community, and eventually return to streaming. I also decided that I wanted to make a stronger attempt to be more social, and get to know more people in this amazing community. I hope to get to know more of you, and to get to know Test Squadron better, as I find ways to become more active in the org, as well.

I hope to see you all in the verse!

TSForrest
TSFF_Logo_NEW_03_NoShadows_1000x1045.png

Forgot your password?