Greetings Test Squadron,

Dual-Drone

Ensign
Feb 4, 2024
RSI Handle
Dual-Drone
Captain's Log: Dual-Drone Reporting for Duty!

Navigator of the stars and native of the enchanting land of the Dutch, I am Dual-Drone, a spacefarer with an insatiable appetite for high-octane adventures in the boundless universe of Star Citizen.

My cockpit is a symphony of thrusters and warp drives, fueled by the thrill of the unknown and the camaraderie that defines Test Squadron. Ever ready to soar into action, I am at your service - whether it be aiding a fellow member in need or simply embracing the joyous spirit of exploration and fun.

In this lawless expanse of space, I find solace and delight. Here, amidst the stars, we push the boundaries of merriment as we test the limits of both libations and flight. The cosmos is our playground, and I believe in experiencing every moment with a hearty laugh and a spirited sense of adventure.

So, fellow Test Squadron members, let's chart a course through the unknown, defy gravity together, and revel in the unrivaled pleasure that Star Citizen has to offer. I'm not just here to navigate the stars; I'm here to make every journey a celebration. Let the engines roar, and let the good times soar!
May the stars guide us, and may the adventures be endless.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
You sure can sell!

You can be our new social media officer!

Congrats!

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to the TEST party!

Are there any particular aspects or ships of Star Citizen you enjoy or are looking forward to most so far?

Forgot your password?