Greetings Test!

James Gunn

Admiral
Jun 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Eyesturnedupwards
I hail from the great state of Oregon in the US and have been interested in Star Citizen since it was first announced. I backed the game back in early 2016 and as the beta was incredibly limited, I didn't do much with it and devoted much of my time into ARMA as part of a Marine Milsim unit.
As to what initially drew me to Star Citizen... I remember as a kid playing the shit out of Wing Commander and have always loved sci-fi and flight based games. FA18, Masters of Orion, Mass Effect, KoTR ect... I played many hours of Elite Dangerous until they dropped their first expansion and got pissed at what they wanted to charge their initial backers for DLC they should have included in the original game. Fuck Frontier...

What was the first game you remember playing? I think it was Pacman or Joust?

What other games do you play? I switch back and forth alot so... currently Skyrim, Company of Heros, Andromeda, Stellaris, LoL (occasionally)

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? Browsing forums and ya'll were second largest, that and the entrance exam.

Old Kirk, watched TNG after school almost every day

anyways, whats up! Look forward to meeting ya'll in discord when I take the time and log in.

Forgot your password?