Greetings TESTies!

Akill3s

Lieutenant
Sep 16, 2019
RSI Handle
Akill3s
So...lets see, PC gamer for a long while, but more casual now...meaning if I am playing WoW I would never consider doing a PvP rank grind nor farm up or battle another for a legendary weapon. Now its just about fun. I now feel that as the gaming chops may have slid a bit over the years, if I fail, i'd rather fail in a large group so its easier to have backup for revenge =) The logic behind it is sound, I promise.

Anywho, Aside from that my background has primarily been FPS games and as for an MMO...WoW (like everybody else). I had first seen Star Citizen years ago and my interest was peaked for sure, a bad ass looking FPS, with some MMO aspects, in space!?!?! Yes please. The ships are fun and any form of a flight sim is new to me, I tried it casually in Elite Dangerous in VR, if you have never played Elite in VR, do it. You will never go back. On a side note, use the older OLED Oculus Rift, the new one does not use OLED so the blackness o fspace is more like very dark gray, you can make out the sphere you play in.

So I am trying to just get comfy with the controls, FPS I'll pick up fast, so I try to fly alot to become proficient in dogfighting. The ships in SC seem fun. I am looking to meet an active community as sometimes in Orgs while they are good people, it may be 1 or 2 on at most if at all on my times. Odds favor a group of this size would remove that issue on Discord and what not. - Peace

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
if I fail, i'd rather fail in a large group so its easier to have backup for revenge

Has anyone filled him in that failing is often all we ever achieve? That the backup for revenge might just be listening to the story of wreckage while drinking copious amounts of beer, then agreeing to go on some half baked revenge plot while too drunk to stand upright? If one does manage to get ones ship out of dock it shouldn't last long before crashing into something like an asteroid or tall building in true test fashion and thus any pursuit of revenge will only result in more wreckage and grand stories.

Forgot your password?