Greetings!

The Govanator

Ensign
Jul 11, 2018
RSI Handle
The_Govanator
Hello there folks,

I'm the Govanator, been with SC since 2013 and looking forward to what it will be when it's all up and running.

Where you from stranger?

The UK although I'm not a native, I'm American and Canadian, so I hate myself and then feel bad about it afterwards....

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I was a huge fan of Wing Commander and Privateer. Later Freelancer and the world that the Roberts brothers did for Jump to Lightspeed in Star Wars Galaxies

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Exploring the PTU and the limits of the game itself. It would also be nice to be able to eventually have a multi-person ship up and running with a real crew to fly with. Something I miss from my days in SWG.

What was the first game you remember playing?

A Pac Man arcade game.. yes I'm old

What other games do you play?

Lately it's largely Neverwinter

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I've seen the Test Squadron multiple times since its inception, however now that I can actually reasonably play the game, I thought it would be the right time to join.

Picard or Kirk?

Lord Vader.. Actually if I had to choose between those two, I'd have to go for Picard. While you can't beat classic Kirk, it's not always useful to be that much of a cowboy all the time. Picard keeps it on balance (most of the time).

So all the best and see you around the verse!

Regards,

Gov

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
The UK although I'm not a native, I'm American and Canadian, so I hate myself and then feel bad about it afterwards....
Welcome to TEST @The Govanator!!!
I'm also Canadian/American so I know *exactly* what you mean. Only in my case I got tired of apologizing to myself, so I moved to Texas to beat myself up every now and then. I did consider the UK though.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Vavrik is Ted Cruz!
I swear I don't look anything like him. I mean, not my avatar, but me. I am taller than my hair, like this guy: :older_man: actually that is pretty darn close. Ted is not taller than his hair, yet taller than me and wears suits far too often. I also like kids.
When I first got here, someone asked me "So I hear you're from Canada. Can I ask if you're Republican or Democrat?" My answer was, "I'm neither, I'm Canadian. And in Canada, I'm considered a conservative." <= that was a safe answer.
Understand though, that in Canada that puts me somewhere on Hillary's far-left. Like further than she can reach. In Canada, Bernie Saunders would probably be considered conservative.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Welcome to TEST, mate. :beer:
When I first got here, someone asked me "So I hear you're from Canada. Can I ask if you're Republican or Democrat?" My answer was, "I'm neither, I'm Canadian. And in Canada, I'm considered a conservative." <= that was a safe answer.
Understand though, that in Canada that puts me somewhere on Hillary's far-left. Like further than she can reach. In Canada, Bernie Saunders would probably be considered conservative.
No kidding. American politics are hilariously right wing from our perspective.

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Welcome to Test! :flag_ca::beers::flag_lr:

Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?