Greetings

Sprek

Captain
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
Sprek
Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

I feel that way about the Merchantman. They keep claiming they need more time because they keep redesigning it yet they can secretly develop the hammerhead and it's almost done.
Yeah it's interesting to see certain ships jump the line like that. I own a BMM and a Carrack (for some stupid reason) and I have this feeling that the years of speculation and hype has made them almost mythological creatures that the real ships won't be able to live up to.

For the BMM, I get that they wanted to flesh out the Banu lore more, and that they have to come up with a whole new asset library to create Banu ships. Still, how many years has it been?

I'm a little more curious why the Carrack is constantly on the back burner. We have the Anvil design patterns and interior assets built out for the Terrapin. The reason I always hear is that there's no use for it in-game right now. But isn't the same true for the Reclaimer? I wonder why they started Carrack production (even dedicating a Ship Shape to it and giving us a tour of the whitebox) and now it's once again gone forever and they kind of act like that never happened.

It's just weird. But I'm sure they have their reasons. I think the Reclaimer got in because they're using it for SQ42.

Forgot your password?