Greetings

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
What other events occur?
Sometimes mining, some of my fondest memories are from mining with a gang of Testies, or going on a tour of the new spots just looking at what you can find, and watching @NaffNaffBobFace get stranded because he ran out of the ship. There is almost always fighter cover. There's also a racing group, and it's usually drive and fight. I haven't participated in much lately, work is too busy to get time. Once you get into Discord, there's almost always some group or other around.

Last edited:

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Other then what mentioned by @Vavrik TEST is so a large org that basically there is always someone on-line hanging around: just log into the Discord or Guilded server and fjoin one of the room.
Aslo thate a look at the "event" section of the forum for the upcoming event: most of them are more or less regular event, so if you miss one there will be other chances for attend.

Karkolos

Commander
Sep 29, 2020
RSI Handle
Karkolos
Gladius, Arrow, Hawk, Buccaneer, 325A, Avenger. The biggest lack of the lights really is firepower. Gladius and Arrow both have 3 S3. Gladius and Arrow both have a superior flight characteristic. Arrow better then Gladius, but the Arrow lacks 1 shield.
The Hawk has 4 S2 and 2 S1. The Bucc has 2 S1, 2 S3 and 1 S4. Both superior firepower, but you must manage the flight model.
The 325A has 2 S3 and 1 S4, just like the Avenger. Both zoom and boom fighters.
In my vision, the power of light fighters is not to get hit, therefor you need superior maneuverability. Others have proven me wrong, so it really comes down to pilots able to fly their ship at its best potential.
My best advise would be: try them out, check which flight style suits you best, then focus on it.
After testing I wound up melting the Hornet and choosing the Arrow, grabbed a mustang with the spare coin. Thing fly's like a dream. I have weapons upgraded. Working on getting the money to upgrade the shield. If only the missions wouldn't bug out I would have the coin by now, lol.

Last edited:

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Glad we are able to help you figure out a more suitable ship to your needs!
By the way, if you'll like to mess up with the ship configuration without spending hard-earned in-game money looks at the un-official ship configurator:

Keep in mind that:
- all those data are subject to change from patch to patch do to balancing
- some weapons even if in game are not yet purchasable in shop
- DPS calculator only do raw math calculation, doesn't take into account special quirks of a weapons or your ability to lend hit on the target
- statistic on energy consumption and cooling rate doesn't take into account weapons and component verclocking

so if a setup intrigue you test it into the PU for actually verify the damage effectivness 😉

Forgot your password?