Greetings.

S777

Captain
Nov 5, 2016
RSI Handle
S777
Well just to be clear though, the conversation did end on the ideas being stupid and no attempt at a takeover would happen. And while AllenDeGrey did apologize for his comment I would like to apologize again for how TEST was talked about. I don't really encourage bad mouthing of other individuals or groups. It is actually against our rules in TQR.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well just to be clear though, the conversation did end on the ideas being stupid and no attempt at a takeover would happen. And while AllenDeGrey did apologize for his comment I would like to apologize again for how TEST was talked about. I don't really encourage bad mouthing of other individuals or groups. It is actually against our rules in TQR.
Yeah, @xXAlistarXx showed a decent amount of class and kahunas, coming on here and apologizing like he did: kudos to him. What's your story? Not meant rudely whatsoever. Just curious what brings you this way after all the shenanigans.
How's TQR faring these days?

S777

Captain
Nov 5, 2016
RSI Handle
S777
@Blind Owl Got an invite and decided to check it out. Was always curious about TEST, especially from a standpoint of me being OPPF staff. TQR is holding together well enough, though there will obviously be some work to do to repair things with some parts of the community. Most of the members we lost were actually affiliates. Then the requirement for me to leave TQR for now as part of conditions to continue working with XPLOR, and TQR having to take diplomatic action with XPLOR on their own without my help this time.

S777

Captain
Nov 5, 2016
RSI Handle
S777
Heh, I'll take your word for it, Blind. Just doing what I was doing between OPPF, Cognition Corp, and XPLOR to help those communities and get a bit of coordination going in some Joint Ops here and there, plus hosting weekly game days in Cognition Corp every Friday and Saturday, and TQR both inside and outside of SC, was pretty taxing. On the bright side, this all gives me reason to take a little bit of a break, just relax, and have some fun.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Heh, I'll take your word for it, Blind. Just doing what I was doing between OPPF, Cognition Corp, and XPLOR to help those communities and get a bit of coordination going in some Joint Ops here and there, plus hosting weekly game days in Cognition Corp every Friday and Saturday, and TQR both inside and outside of SC, was pretty taxing. On the bright side, this all gives me reason to take a little bit of a break, just relax, and have some fun.

What's an Ooppf and a Cognition? sounds like a Xoroh and a Bonk

S777

Captain
Nov 5, 2016
RSI Handle
S777
OPPF is Operation PItchfork. A player driven event set to invade Vanduul space at the end of Beta in a suicidal attempt to retake the Orion system. Cognition Corp is a completely neutral designed for small and medium sized orgs to basically form contacts, find affiliations, and get business. And thank you Beerjerker!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Jesus, you're a busy man. So many orgs, so much VR time, haha. How do you manage. I'm glad to hear that TEST extended invites to those who may have been displaced by recent events. Really, to all, if I'm not mistaken. This org is amazing. Good people, great leadership, and active as fuck. Makes for some damn good times. I would go so far as to call may of this group of ne'er-do-wells "friends". Strange.

Sorry to hear you had to leave TQR, but it sounds like you're doing whatcha had to do to maintain diplomatic ties. Sacrifices eh?
On the bright side, this all gives me reason to take a little bit of a break, just relax, and have some fun.
Breaks are good. They go hand-in-hand with beer and crashing.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Ah yes I forgetful.
Welcome to TEST!
NO you can't have a command rank to try and take over, we don't have leaders.
Are you a Spai? When will REDDIT have the LET'S TAKE over TEST thread of screens shots from the THX clan administration thread?
Do you feel razzed yet ? I'm trying to raz.
Nevermind. here have a beer girl.
tumblr_mmwbz2r4Mr1rqrvfho1_500.jpg

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Haha. Well thank you all for the kind welcomes. This community does seem to be pretty good far as I have seen from the outside so far. No doubt it will be even better being a part of it.
We like to watch drama rather than partake. As a 37 yr old father, husband, soldier, thats how I prefer life. Simple and fun. You'll enjoy your time here. I promise you that. You can't not. Yup, thats a double negative. I used it. Gooder grammar.

Forgot your password?