Greetings.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
ORG Drama is about as far from reality as you can get "I don't like those two thousand people because that one guy wrote something I didn't like five months ago on the CIG Forum!" Lol.
Highschool girls trying to run orgs. Funny
Highschoiol girls are mean. They probably would have succeeded.

HaymeR

Admiral
Oct 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Haym3r
We like to watch drama rather than partake. As a 37 yr old father, husband, soldier, thats how I prefer life. Simple and fun. You'll enjoy your time here. I promise you that. You can't not. Yup, thats a double negative. I used it. Gooder grammar.
Stores near me had to restock popcorn and beer, I was enjoying the show that much. And as Owl said, you will for sure have a good time here, we are a bunch of fun and beer loving people. :grinning:

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Heya L! I know what it's like trying to take over another Org, or be accused of it, or being a spai, or being accused of being a spai!

It's not fun...

What is fun?

TEST! (and cookies)

Also, this

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Heya L! I know what it's like trying to take over another Org, or be accused of it, or being a spai, or being accused of being a spai!

It's not fun...

What is fun?

TEST! (and cookies)

Also, this
And this

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
I enjoy science and blowing things up. Not much else to say really. Look forward to getting to know those in TEST better.
Well, as they say: "Contrary to popular belief, most personal social issues CAN be resolved with the appropriate use of high explosives". That being said, please ensure that all shrapnel is shunted AWAY from the bar.

Oh, and welcome aboard!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Forgot your password?