HA! CIG thinks they can tempt us with a black and yellow themed Freelancer!

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I wonder if these are the rewards you have a chance to get from their annoucement they made this morning.

Attention Citizen,
The UEE needs YOU to throw in on the fight against piracy. You've been a valuable ally in the past and we know we can count on you in our darkest hour.
In a recent and disturbing trend, interstellar larceny, shipjacking, and 'old-fashioned' piracy have become a regular occurrence; even in systems once thought of as safe.
Many of the universe's saltiest dogs have taken up the ancient pseudo-holiday #TalkLikeAPirateDay as a rallying point and strange inside joke. Don't let them get the last laugh. Take to the skies and take these brash outlaws down.
If you scare up some proof (and share it to the usual channels) the UEE may see you rewarded.
Happy hunting and good luck out there.

Sincerely,

The Star Citizen Team

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I only have an aroura and a 315P I think I need a ship like this. Or maybe the mining one (I forget the name.) don't know yet.
Try before you buy my friend, if we are ever in the same server together I'll gladly lend you what ships I have so you can have a play...

I don't have a freelancer or a prospector, but I do have a constallation and a M50 :-)

Forgot your password?