Habovh here, checking in

habovh

Commander
Nov 26, 2021
RSI Handle
habovh
Hey guys!

I'm Jordan and I go by the handle Habovh in various digital places.

I've been a big fan of Star Citizen since the early days, however I'm considered a "new backer" because I only actually backed the project a bit late in 2014. At the time, I chose to wait until I had a decent enough PC to back and actually run the game, and history told me it was still too early! Performance was so awful I just barely launched the game and decided to wait for better hardware or game optimisations.

Fast forward to 2021, I now have an *actual* decent PC to run Star Citizen and got to experience my very first IAE and some proper gameplay throughout the Stanton system. The content and vision is absolutely fantastic and I can't wait to see what's next. I'm really happy to re-discover Star Citizen and see how much has changed since I backed.

In any case, I felt it's time to actually be part of a community and Test Squadron felt like a good place to start!

Habovh,
Over and out

habovh

Commander
Nov 26, 2021
RSI Handle
habovh
I forgot to mention that I fly planes in simulators and I'm a paramotor pilot IRL, so it might give you an idea on why I'm a big fan of all things flying :love:
I also happen to make videos about it on my YouTube channel, and I'd be more than happy to talk about it if you're interested!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Always got room for a hot guy! Montoya is fed up of being the only hot guy in TEST!

Forgot your password?