Commander
Oct 2, 2020
RSI Handle
Reventlov
Hi, I'm Reventlov.

Where you from stranger?
I live in Texas.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I never thought I'd see a game like this. An FPS/Sim/MMO that lets you fly from planet to planet. What else is there to say? I guess Chris Roberts running the show had something to do with it too. I liked wing commander back in the day.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'm a scrub when it comes to PVP, but I still enjoy it. At the moment I'm looking forward to the data running and smuggling type stuff. Also, exploration if they can make a compelling game loop there.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Some tank game on a pre-atari vector graphics console. It was waaay back and I was pretty young so I don't remember the name.

What other games do you play?
Right now it's Flight Sim 2020, Ghost of Tsushima, Snowrunner, DCS occasionally, and other random stuff on steam. I'm looking forward to KSP 2 and Cyberpunk 2077. I play all kinds of stuff in general though.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I ran across Montoya's YouTube channel. I started checking out test and liked the vibe. Looking forward to cruising the verse with other testis.

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk. And that's old Kirk. He's the shat.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Think of it this way... If you have a TESTie to the right, and a TESTie to the left, what does that make you? The right answer is the TESTie in the middle. Unless you're a dick which we don't really have any. But some of us have balls!
Welcome to TEST!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Think of it this way... If you have a TESTie to the right, and a TESTie to the left, what does that make you? The right answer is the TESTie in the middle. Unless you're a dick which we don't really have any. But some of us have balls!
Welcome to TEST!
Lol you sir made my day *tips hat*

Forgot your password?