Handle: Nero_Genesys

PrimeCronus

Admiral
Sep 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Nero_Genesys
Hello my friends. Nice to meet you all, my name is David, i am from Spain.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Well. Most importantly, it is an opportunity to feel in a new world that is not limited to one planet. I always loved games that give us a chanse to see the Space and be a part of it. Game's like EVE, Halo and other's.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
The opportunity to fight, explore, discover new things and of course, to feel, how it is, to be a star citizen. I expect a lot from this game. Betrayal, intrigue, conspiracy. The ingenious captains of ships, fearless mercenaries or insidious pirates. New planets and their study. Starting from the flora and ending with rocks. So much can be in this game, that makes me happy, that i was born in right time :D.

What was the first game you remember playing?
I remember everything about this game. I can tell everything about it even after so many years without playing it.
The game is: Halo: Combat Evolved. - this is my first game i have played and it still have a place in my heart as a best shooter game ever :D. The feeling of big space, beautifull and interesting story, memorable protagonist. Everything was so cool for me, back then, so it's just stucked inside of me and never will disappear :).

What other games do you play?
I like a lot competetive games, like: CS:GO, Dota 2 and etc...
But also a games that had a big roleplaying part or you just can feel yourself somebody else like The Elder Scrolls. About role-playing, Space Station 13. If you haven't played it yet, go and try, you will not be dissapointed!

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Well. I was always thinking, that i will join any organization later, when game finally become bigger then just what we have now. After all, i just saw today invitation from this organization and i see, that people here are same excited to do something big and important in this game. So that's why i am here. I want to be a part of it and to help with all my skills and knowledge to achive that.
I can be a good part of it, cuz i speak a different languages like (Russian, Spanish, English as well). So i can be somebody like, diplomacy guy :D. After all, it's Star Citizen, there gonna be same crazy movements in diplomacy and war like in EVE online, i am sure!

Picard one love xD.

Thank you a lot guys for invite me and also, i am sorry for my bad english grammar. I will improve it while speaking and playing with you :)!

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader

PrimeCronus

Admiral
Sep 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Nero_Genesys
Welcome to TEST, Hope you speak Drunkenese because that's the official language of most of our members :beers::beer::beers:
Of course i am! I lived like almost half of my life in Russia... So, maybe some vodka? xD

haha i read it all with spanish accent
made it all the more fun :grin:

welcome to TEST hermano !!
You made my day haha, gracias hermano! :D

Your English grammar is better than 80% of today's University Graduates. Ha. HA.

Hi David, it is nice to meet you.
Welcome to TEST SQUADRON.

Please click this link & UPVOTE Test Squadron. Thanks.
Support TEST SQUADRON
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/50177?label&page=1&sort=votes
Done! Thank you, nice to meet you too! :)

Forgot your password?