marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

Happy birthday @mr-hasgaha, may your content for the SC community keep up like it did before :beers:.
Happy birthday @maynard, may your birthday doesn't go unnoticed next year, damn you for passing by so quietly :beers:
Happy birthday @Munken, next time you meet me at citizencon, don't forget to talk with me. You're the best mod which I ever met. Forgive me my sometimes sarcastic approach, I do those things :beers:
Happy birthday @Gearen, no, I'm not french, despite my horrible accent :beers:

now help that poor girl with her heavy burden and drink some beer

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Happy B-Day @mr-hasgaha ! May your next YouTube video get spotlighted & you get several thousand views on all of your vids so far just because you are an awesome person that makes amazing content. Also, my you gent multiple free drinks given to you for your b-day the next time you are in a place that serves your favorite beverage. Cheers!

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
Happy B-Day @mr-hasgaha ! May your next YouTube video get spotlighted & you get several thousand views on all of your vids so far just because you are an awesome person that makes amazing content. Also, my you gent multiple free drinks given to you for your b-day the next time you are in a place that serves your favorite beverage. Cheers!
awww, thanks... thank you to everyone!

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv

Happy birthday @mr-hasgaha, may your content for the SC community keep up like it did before :beers:.
Happy birthday @maynard, may your birthday doesn't go unnoticed next year, damn you for passing by so quietly :beers:
Happy birthday @Munken, next time you meet me at citizencon, don't forget to talk with me. You're the best mod which I ever met. Forgive me my sometimes sarcastic approach, I do those things :beers:
Happy birthday @Gearen, no, I'm not french, despite my horrible accent :beers:

now help that poor girl with her heavy burden and drink some beer
Happy bday to all the May people

Forgot your password?