Happy Birthday to our Glorious Leader

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
then hit him over the head with a pan...?
No, no, no! That job belongs to @NinjaGirl.

I thought the Glowing Leader stopped aging years ago?....
Actually he has never upgraded his picture. And the person in the SOTS vids is a stunt double.
SOTS 16???

Now I approve of this message.
Nobody ever gave me a beer like that.
I'll approve that.
Here
IMAG0256.jpg

Nothing better for the heart than grinding up shipwrecks into scrap metal.
Yes, therapy indeed.

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant
We are saving that for when SQ42 is released.

So 2021?
Sounds good! I'll mark it on my calendar and let Chris and Sandy know. We'll have to arrange something so it doesn't actually overshadow the release of the game. I know it's inevitable but we can at least make it look like we tried to prevent that.

Also isn't that the year you start collecting social security?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Sounds good! I'll mark it on my calendar and let Chris and Sandy know. We'll have to arrange something so it doesn't actually overshadow the release of the game. I know it's inevitable but we can at least make it look like we tried to prevent that.

Also isn't that the year you start collecting social security?
I suspect our older members are already spending their social security cheques on space ships!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
hey if this game alpha takes long enough to come out I can play all through retirement, get bored after ten years, go back to work, retire again and finally play when the game goes live!

I suspect we will all be having a big fleet ops in our retirement homes hooked up to our catheters so we don't even have to get up to pee!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
ermagawd that sounds amazing, and just have tubes in to suck out the fat that will eventually accumulate.
Even better for those of us that develop Alzheimers, every day that we log into the game will be like he first time we ever logged in!

"GUYS GUYS! Come check out my Aurora in my hangar! Its amazing!"

Forgot your password?