♿ Hardflight - Crash'A'lot 💥 - Every Saturday and Sunday

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
💥Big incoming cross-community Hard Flying event on the 3rd of october (sunday) 7pm UTC (19:00 UTC) / 03:00pm EDT💥

We will not do our regular Crash'a'Lot event, but will instead do a cross-community HF event. We will fly with the frenchies from Terada's community (Terada will come himself). Hope that Skyborn guys can make it also, and all the guys you can see in all vids above. I'm expecting around 20-30 pilots, 3 hours event. Goal is to learn, share experience and have fun crashing together 😄 Expect annoying desynch and lots of boom hehe 💥 Everyone is welcomed !

More details here :

edit : event stream and videos. @Bonsai lets make your own video of the event :)

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Next Hardflight events are planned before CFT this Saturday and after TSMC this Sunday. Check TEST Discord #star-citizen-events and Guilded calendar for more info.

Due to Euro summer to winter time change this weekend, I will need to swap the time slot event of HF after our regular combat event, so I can participate myself in our Hardflight events. Testing that this weekend for participation see if it works also for non euros.

Also new tips for Hardflight setup with 3.15 added to the "Getting prepared" post. You can now set the Velocity indicator to always on like it was few patches ago.

Last edited:
  • Glorious
Reactions: Mich Angel

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
The Sunday slot for "Hardflight - Crash'a'Lot" at 21:00 UTC will be dedicated from now on to "Hardflight - Academy".

This "academy" session will focus more on teaching how to do basics for Hardflying : each new participant will fly with an instructor to learn the ropes.
If no rookie attending, session will go as usual, flying together on the surface of a moon.

Hardflight - Crash'a'Lot sessions on Saturday at 21:00 UTC will stay generic, just flying together.

• Glorious
Reactions: Mich Angel

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Summer time change for euros last weekend, the event is still at 21:00 my time but it is now 21:00 UTC+1 instead of 21:00 UTC.

Also, new text channel opened on TEST discord for discussing Hardflying and planning our events each week (Saturday and Sunday).

You need to be TEST main verified on Discord to see it.

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
For tomorrow Hardflight - Crash'a'Lot event (Saturday April 9, check TEST Discord calendar), we are going to fly on PTU with Terada and the frenchies. Testing very close formation flight and how desynch is now doing (so far its really impressive, almost zero desynch).

Download PTU in advance if you want to come, meeting point at Hurston (either Lorville or Everus, remember that Lorville has its own hospital now).

Register on discord if possible for the event so I'll give names in advance for invitations : https://discord.com/events/75630661951557632/961058517081550868

Last edited:
Reactions: wmk

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
Nice!

...and I just set up FoIP head tracking -- perfect timing!

146ff52da04594708ffa9e81bbcee577.gif

• o7
Reactions: vahadar

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
@wmk love those pics, we were moving sooooo fast 😆😉
(errm no^^)

I'll make a video tomorrow of our run at the river with all our boys and girls and the frenchies.

Made a quick one with the Daymar run we did at the beginning of Saturday's event + earlier Yela footage. Also adding an old F8 footage at the end, lacking video material, need to record more often^^.

View: https://youtu.be/n_EiBaptBhA

edit : woops will remake this one, has 2 times the same sequence...

Last edited:
  • o7
Reactions: wmk

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
Vahadar's Crash'a'Lot event, April 9, 2022