♿ Hardflight - Crash'A'lot 💥 - Every Saturday and Sunday

CRISS9000

Space Marshal
Jul 13, 2016
RSI Handle
criss9000
a shame you rejected my ingame friend request. now i can't get my invite to the crash party.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
a shame you rejected my ingame friend request. now i can't get my invite to the crash party.
I did not pay attention as the name was not familiar 😅 you can send it again, or to @Bonsai (Bonsai138 ingame) as he is running the show at the moment. I'm away of the game since late summer because gunner no 2 was born a few weeks ago ;)

edit : i do not find your name on TEST discord, you might need to check that, discord is great to know when and where the next event is scheduled (in the calendar at the top of the discord menu)

Last edited:

CRISS9000

Space Marshal
Jul 13, 2016
RSI Handle
criss9000
i don't use discord. currently steam only, as noone i know uses teamspeak. i've abandoned guilded as well because it's a total flop. Element doesn't seem to even have a marketing department. and it seems that TEST never even heard of Signal or Telegram.

we *really* need an org channel ingame.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
i don't use discord. currently steam only, as noone i know uses teamspeak. i've abandoned guilded as well because it's a total flop. Element doesn't seem to even have a marketing department. and it seems that TEST never even heard of Signal or Telegram.

we *really* need an org channel ingame.
Without discord it might be hard to attend the event, as we are on vocals then.

You do not have discord by choice?

I'm old enough to be a TS lover aswell, almost 20 years since EvE launch in 2003, but discord has so much more features usefull for organising and running events. Plus the chats ;) you should try it sometime, most active TESTies are on discord

CRISS9000

Space Marshal
Jul 13, 2016
RSI Handle
criss9000
i'll just leave it at: yes, I chose to abandon discord. i'll leave it to you to find out why, by doing your own research... if you really want to know. 😉

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
For all hardflyers here, I'm setting up a cross-community event like last year, with all the main HF communities.

Right now I'm sending calls to all major communities, time and date will be set at a later date.

Expect guys like Skyborn, SteelLegacy to come, with their communities (they already said yes), and the frenchies of Terada, and the SPI (furaxe and co), Kronogenics and his guys and a few others.

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Hello all !
The v2 of the Hardfligt Communities event will happen on TWO dates :
- On Saturday, the 10th of December 2022, at 20:00 UTC.
- On Saturday, the 14th of January 2023, at 20:00 UTC.
If you want to participate, PM me on TEST discord to get the handle to which you will need to send a friend request.

The rally point will be at Crusader. You can set your spawn at any station there (Orison, Grim Hex) or at CRU-L1. Party grouping will start one hour before event launch. We will start lowflying on Daymar, and will move to other moons during the course of the event.
If you need to invite your friends during the event, your friends will need to send friend request during the event to a given handle, and confirm their RSI handle on a specific discord server. No party invite will be issued to people not confirming their handle for event security reasons.

Gathering the StarCitizen hardflight/lowfly community has been my dream for almost 2 years. Due to the nature of those communities, almost always centered around a streamer, or a youtuber, they hardly interact between each others, (with the exception of the Blue Buckets, a community of streamers).
Last year we flew between some US communities and the french community of Terada lowflyers. But so many great names were still missing ! Sadly, one name will still be missing forever, as Kronogenics, a renowed lowfly pilot and streamer, left us recently. This event will be dedicated to his memory.
Unlike many gameplay in SC, lowfly is very chill and cool, gathering people only for fun, without all the usual drama and salt in this game. This makes the lowfly community unique as its members are bound by a common passion, a very inspiring one for many pilots, new and old, wishing to do the same. So thank you to all hardflyers around, because of your passion, and dedication, you make this game a better place to have fun together !

Participating streamers/youtubers (in alphabetical order, in at least one of the 2 dates above)
4istGreen
Bonsai138
COP_Rider
D4rk_1infinity
Evolved1
Furaxe
General_Skyborn
Gilgaframe
JenX1101
KarlKaput
Lightenebrus
Saschik90
SteelLegacy
Terada (Terada will only be there for the 14/01/2023)
The Gee Eye Jew
The_Sampurai
Waterpatate (Waterpatate will only be there for the 14/01/2023)
Xellrin
Yannock

I'm probably missing some more ;)

Hope to see you there o/

Last edited:
  • Glorious
Reactions: Bonsai

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Hello all ! Hope you are doing all good for this new year !

Saturday 14/01 cross-community hardflight event is on the horizon ! To make the event easier to organise, if you want to participate for the event on the 14th of January you have to send a friend request ingame to Sir_CrashaLot before Saturday (https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Sir_CrashaLot)

Make sure to check if you havent done so already, and thank you if you have done so already. That will prevent last moment rush to set and verify all the invites! Rally point is Crusader area, party will form up from 19:00 UTC, and event will start at 20:00 UTC.

See you there ingame!

• o7
Reactions: Bonsai
Forgot your password?