Have you said your "Hail Montoya's" for the day?

DcTrojan72

Vice Admiral
Oct 30, 2014
RSI Handle
BigDamnHero
Alright you all can blame of thank @Snakey for getting this idea in my head with his "Lord Montoya (Blessed be thy name)"

After some recent shit posting it accrued to me, we here in TEST admire, honor, and proclaim our loyalty to our Glorious Leader. His growing presence on the global scene clearly has every other world leader trembling in fear. But why should we Testies, as Glorious Leader's devote followers, allow him to stop at such a trivial position. Our Lord Montoya is clearly ment to, and will be the God Emperor of Mankind. Now you war hammer 40k fans out there should start to see the vision forming in my head at this time. We, the loyal and devote followers must raise our dearest leader to the Throne which his tushy should rightly be seated upon.

So after much time carefully working this out ( and several beers later) that our proper system of beliefs be set up similar to the "Imperial Cult" but our Cult of Montoya shall be so much more. Montoya the God Emperor, shall be seated in his Glorious Throne atop a soaring mountain of empty beer cans, where He presides over His drunken Empire. Next we have the Primarchs, who assist our Lord Montoya in the oversight and ruling of us drunkards. These roles are filled by officers such as Rock Boss Sunder, and several others (who we shall go on a glorious crusade to find just cuz i said so :P ). The Inquisition role is clearly filled by our most zealous Moderators.

Now, those of you who are paying attention to detail and would point out we here at TEST are waay to Hedonistic to even consider thinking of our Cult could function in such a way. I say unto you now, Drink more and it will all make more sense to you. Also Slaneesh wishes he could have as much fun as we do here. And while this is simply the roughest of rough drafts for our Cult, and because we are Testies who will do what we want just cuz, this is open for much further refinement. That being said, the corruption and usage of anything and everything from other religions should and SHALL be used in the glorification of our Lord Montoya (Blessed be His name) and also be as offensive as possible to all those uptight skirts in the Verse who have yet to be brought into the guiding light of Test and our Blessed Lord. -Cheers-

DcTrojan72

Vice Admiral
Oct 30, 2014
RSI Handle
BigDamnHero
I didn't read it: I'm drinking. But I think I know what it's about.

All hail the great Brew master and Bitlong maker. May his sweat stink of alcohol and his farts fuel Auroras.
I dont even remember writing it! The spirit of our lord montoya came to me, possessed me, oh it was such a warm fuzzy feeling.... or maybe it was vodka.. Regardless!! Glorious Leader has placed his stamp of approval here!!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yes. Liqour is as official as we get around here ;)
And crashing. Crashing is pretty important.
I read the first sentence and saw there were a lot more words. I of course saw Montoya say something and liked it just because he spoke. On that note, I agree with whatever it said based on the title.
That's precisely what I did. Great TESTies think alike. Ha.
Let's drink

Hayase

Grand Admiral
Jul 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Hayasee
Alright you all can blame of thank @Snakey for getting this idea in my head with his "Lord Montoya (Blessed be thy name)"

After some recent shit posting it accrued to me, we here in TEST admire, honor, and proclaim our loyalty to our Glorious Leader. His growing presence on the global scene clearly has every other world leader trembling in fear. But why should we Testies, as Glorious Leader's devote followers, allow him to stop at such a trivial position. Our Lord Montoya is clearly ment to, and will be the God Emperor of Mankind. Now you war hammer 40k fans out there should start to see the vision forming in my head at this time. We, the loyal and devote followers must raise our dearest leader to the Throne which his tushy should rightly be seated upon.

So after much time carefully working this out ( and several beers later) that our proper system of beliefs be set up similar to the "Imperial Cult" but our Cult of Montoya shall be so much more. Montoya the God Emperor, shall be seated in his Glorious Throne atop a soaring mountain of empty beer cans, where He presides over His drunken Empire. Next we have the Primarchs, who assist our Lord Montoya in the oversight and ruling of us drunkards. These roles are filled by officers such as Rock Boss Sunder, and several others (who we shall go on a glorious crusade to find just cuz i said so :p ). The Inquisition role is clearly filled by our most zealous Moderators.

Now, those of you who are paying attention to detail and would point out we here at TEST are waay to Hedonistic to even consider thinking of our Cult could function in such a way. I say unto you now, Drink more and it will all make more sense to you. Also Slaneesh wishes he could have as much fun as we do here. And while this is simply the roughest of rough drafts for our Cult, and because we are Testies who will do what we want just cuz, this is open for much further refinement. That being said, the corruption and usage of anything and everything from other religions should and SHALL be used in the glorification of our Lord Montoya (Blessed be His name) and also be as offensive as possible to all those uptight skirts in the Verse who have yet to be brought into the guiding light of Test and our Blessed Lord. -Cheers-

blog-tldr.jpg

Forgot your password?