Heellllllppppppp!!!!!!! Help and advice needed

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
The Canadian gun owner in me is freaking out lol.

We're all about trigger locks, gun locks, and separate locked cases for magazines (ammo) here lol.
Nothing wrong with that my friend. My man cave has a commercial grade security door and frame so I could rack the walls and secure my assets.
Wife wouldn't let me put a vault door to the room(Would have been epic) so I had to meet her half way and have a contractor order the custom steel door and frame so it would match her new interior doors(happy wife/happy life):drunk:
We are all about safety at the range and home. We try and provide any new comers to the sport with locks provided by the manufacturers who donate to us on a regular basis.:like:
I don't work as an active CRSO anymore but still volunteer my time to train new hires and local law enforcement as RSOs.:o7:

Reactions: Aramsolari

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
The SCAR looking one is actually a CZ BREN 805. Mosin is one of my fav oldies @ 1941 PU(have 6 variants including one I call FrankenMosin(Custom chassis/bull barrel). There is also a French Mas 49/56 circa 1951(given to me by a pal who passed last year). Upper right is a bull barreled VEPR in 54r and the strange thing on the lower left is a Bullpup Russian SKS. If you like this sort of thing and its not offensive to the gang I can share a few more of the walls and a rack full or two:like: This what happens when you have too much time on your hands.
You would love my .338s if you like tactical stuff:love:
Anyhow I ordered a 65" for the sim just a few minutes ago which means I will try and adjust and dip my feet back in next week.:o7:
Thnks! I learned something today, never expected a bullpup SKS lol
With the VEPR I was like, it kinda has a similar profile to an SVD with clearly being an AK derivative and such but it surely isn't one... at least I would've been accidentally correct on the 54r hahahaha
I should've guessed the Mas, I watch a lot of Gun Jesus videos, but that era is kind of a blank to me...
I would love to see more pics but I'm not sure this is the right place to post em, as you said it might be too much for some which is understandable.

I don't really love or hate any type of gun, whether it has tons of tacticool bits hanging off of it or just being a plain old practical hunting rifle. I just like all the different designs and shapes and engineering in them, I find em interesting! Same goes for anything mechanical like a car, a tank, or a cool watch.

65" that close? Wow, that's gonna be a nice brain fryer, but at least you'll have nothing else in your view. Immersion, hell yeah! :D
Hope the wife doesn't lock you inside with it for a week while she moves out!

Reactions: GPcustoms

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Thnks! I learned something today, never expected a bullpup SKS lol
With the VEPR I was like, it kinda has a similar profile to an SVD with clearly being an AK derivative and such but it surely isn't one... at least I would've been accidentally correct on the 54r hahahaha
I should've guessed the Mas, I watch a lot of Gun Jesus videos, but that era is kind of a blank to me...
I would love to see more pics but I'm not sure this is the right place to post em, as you said it might be too much for some which is understandable.

I don't really love or hate any type of gun, whether it has tons of tacticool bits hanging off of it or just being a plain old practical hunting rifle. I just like all the different designs and shapes and engineering in them, I find em interesting! Same goes for anything mechanical like a car, a tank, or a cool watch.

65" that close? Wow, that's gonna be a nice brain fryer, but at least you'll have nothing else in your view. Immersion, hell yeah! :D
Hope the wife doesn't lock you inside with it for a week while she moves out!
:like: I lucked out with the wife. She decided to attach herself to me in my racing days and I have never been able to shake her since:like:

• Glorious
Reactions: Lorddarthvik

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Nothing wrong with that my friend. My man cave has a commercial grade security door and frame so I could rack the walls and secure my assets.
Wife wouldn't let me put a vault door to the room(Would have been epic) so I had to meet her half way and have a contractor order the custom steel door and frame so it would match her new interior doors(happy wife/happy life):drunk:
Ah that makes more sense lol.

Yeah if I have a vault like that, that's perfectly doable here too....albeit expensive.

We have much stricter gun laws up here. Different culture I suppose. 👍

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Ah that makes more sense lol.

Yeah if I have a vault like that, that's perfectly doable here too....albeit expensive.

We have much stricter gun laws up here. Different culture I suppose. 👍
Like any group of people in society there is always another who will frown upon those they do not agree with, even here.
People are the same everywhere and tools like these are just inanimate objects that do nothing until acted upon by idiots unfortunately.. :wut:
But there are more good willed folks out there than bad or all societies would be in the crapper I suppose.

For me they are functional assets as I see them. I sold two PSLs and a SVD(Tiger) to buy my favorite little car two years ago.:glorious:

But alas the wife hated the little track project I put together and made me sell it in less than a year. Said it was too immature(she just didn't like it).:thump:
Now back on subject...Monitor should be here Sat:o7:
20201202_124712.jpg

• Thump
Reactions: Lorddarthvik

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Im back!...Wow what a visual treat compared to my oculus :wut: Don't get me wrong I adore my VR Sims but the colors and vivid hues are?????? Epic. And on top of all of that my microphone finally works. Perhaps the oculus and VorpX hexed the mic because it just never worked since I picked up the new riftS.
But even without the Track IR I intend to play a bit and curb that empty SC void thats been bugging me. Must adjust and get the screen lower but its a start:like:
Cheers:o7:
IMG_20220122_120053337_HDR.jpg

Forgot your password?